Thanks Matt!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Matt,

Just noticed you had contributed $$$ to the board here again. Thanks, buddy! Folks like you and a few others make such a difference in keeping this board running ad-free an with a chat room!

If anyone else is interested in donating a dollar or two to help keep this messageboard running without advertisements, a chat room, and other good features - just click on the little community chest icon on the main page of the board.

As always, this is not required and will never be required to be a member here.

Hey, you're more than welcome! I love keeping this site ad-free, and troll-free for that matter! (Saw the stuff over at scifi.com/quantum earlier tonight! "Ye've been battlin' trolls again! Ye have that STENCH 'bout ye!")

((Hey! How did my dwarven friend get in here? "Go back to the sci-fantasy world where you belong!"))

Sorry Brian! You can't trust them darned axe-wieldin' dwarves! Always looking to smash a few goblins here and there! Perhaps we should send them over to Scifi.com and get to bashin' heads! NOTHING's harder than a dwarf's head! And when their beard gets scorched from flamers, the battle is on!! LOL!

:withstupid ANYWAY, back to the subject at hand, my pleasure buddy!

Now, if only I can get my karaoke company back to profits!! SHAEESH!

Matt
matt2.gif