Thinking of my friends

Wolverine_Wench

Project QL Intern
Sep 2, 2005
England
www.freewebs.com
I know I come and go all the time and there are times where I may seemed to have disappeared all together, but when ever I hear of disastrous things happening in your part of the world my heart goes out to you. I am so saddened by all of what is going on in New Orleans as we all are, and my thoughts and prayers are with you, especially to those affected.

When London was attacked, it was overwhelming and a blessing to know that people still thought of me even though I wasn?t active on the list.

People still thought to message me to see if I was safe and told me they were thinking of me and I want to convey that wonderful sense of love that I felt from each one of you who did that.

People say that you can?t make real friends online because you are not conversing with them face to face and to that I can stand and look them in the eyes replying. Most of my online friends are some of the most faithful and trustworthy friends that I have ever had. You are all real to me and I thank you for being a part of my life, I know it?s richer because of you.

Wolverine_Wench said:
People say that you can?t make real friends online because you are not conversing with them face to face and to that I can stand and look them in the eyes replying. Most of my online friends are some of the most faithful and trustworthy friends that I have ever had. You are all real to me and I thank you for being a part of my life, I know it?s richer because of you.

Yes, I get peopple who tell me that, too. To that, I always say that behind every Internet ID is a real person. *I'm* a real person behind an Internet ID, so why can't anyone else be, too?

My mom is always urging me to "get out more" and "be sociable". Well, she still doesn't quite grasp that my largest circle of friends are right here on the Internet, and that when I'm on here, "being sociable" is just about the only thing I do here. Most of my time is spent talking on message boards and e-mails, talking to my *friends*.

I am always hoping to have the opportunity to meet my friends from Al's Place. You all are so wonderful, and I've learned a lot about life while getting to know such a diverse group of people.

You all rock! :hurray:

Joy