Could some one help?

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Earlier today I started to get an idea for a QL story, only thing is this has two issues about it:eek: .

One: I started reading this series no where near it's beginning so I'm not sure if some one has already written a story like this8o .

Two: As some people here already know I already work on another series and this series takes up a fair amount of my time for writing it.

If I gave out what my story idea is like a rough outline could some one else write it:angel ? I'm not too good on writing in novel format that's why my VS site has a novelist for that job. Is any one interested in this? If so I'll post what I've thought up so far for the story idea.

By the way Ql Damsel, the novelist misses you at least that's what I thought she meant by the forum has been a little dead lately:p .:hat

If you'll pitch you're story here, I'm sure that someone will take a notion and write it. Or you can email me with it and I can tell you if someone has already come up with that idea for a story.

Sorry, SystemCat, I don't remember saying that.

MJ

Ok here's the little bit I've thought up so far ... What if during a leap, the one Sam replaces decides to leave the waiting room and leaves the project to explore. I'm sure I'll have more ideas for this plot later, just think it's an interesting idea.

Don't remember saying what Damsel?

During the shows actual run, In the Episode Killin' Time, Leon Stiles escapes from the Waiting Room. But he had to escape from it with the help of a gun that he mysteriously got ahold of because they don't let the visitors leave the Waiting Room.

But then again, they have had the leapee leave the room before.... I can't remember which episode it was in TVS, but I think that we did that. OR... it could be in Portraits Of The Past, the story that I tried to get published.

MJ

Al's Handlink said:
During the shows actual run, In the Episode Killin' Time, Leon Stiles escapes from the Waiting Room. But he had to escape from it with the help of a gun that he mysteriously got ahold of because they don't let the visitors leave the Waiting Room.

Also, in the episode "Raped", Al brought Katie into the Imaging Chamber to help Sam by testifying about how she was raped.

Eleiece

They also Brough Al (Young one) into the Command room to help find info and actually leaped him into Al via the accelerator chamber in the episode 'A Leap for Lisa'. Although you don't actually see this....