Happy Thanksgiving... :)

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Okay all, I know that it's a bit early but, I'm going to go ahead and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be away from Thursday through most of Saturday -- to go to Portland, Texas (near Corpus) to visit with many of my family members... but you are all in my thoughts. *G*

May you all have a blessed day and remember to thank the one that gave you everything that you do have.... I know that I bless him everyday for giving me the knowledge to know that I have friends all over the world, some in my own backyard that I've not met yet. May all of you have a great day and eat up! :)

With love and blessings coming your way...

Just to moan and complain...
I had THE most depressing Thanksgiving. And I'm not even supposed to celebrate it!
But I have ever since I went to college in Oregon, came home and still had people over for dinner on Thanksgiving. I don't know why. I just like Thanksgiving. It's a lovely holiday.
But this year my mum's in Italy staying with my brother, all my friends were working or not interested in my weird foreign tradition! So, I got a turkey dinner for one and stayed home.
Considering it's not really my holiday I was surprised by how depressed I was... Ah well, Quantum Leap got my through that difficult time!

Hope you guys all had a better day.

britishbecca said:
Just to moan and complain...
I had THE most depressing Thanksgiving. And I'm not even supposed to celebrate it!
But I have ever since I went to college in Oregon, came home and still had people over for dinner on Thanksgiving. I don't know why. I just like Thanksgiving. It's a lovely holiday.
But this year my mum's in Italy staying with my brother, all my friends were working or not interested in my weird foreign tradition! So, I got a turkey dinner for one and stayed home.
Considering it's not really my holiday I was surprised by how depressed I was... Ah well, Quantum Leap got my through that difficult time!

Hope you guys all had a better day.

Awwww, Becca! *huggles* I'm sorry you had a bad Thanksgiving. Just to add to the stories, my family isn't even having Thanksgiving today for a couple reasons. One...we don't get paid for another week, and two...my family is in the process of moving so we're taking advantage of a mutual day off to do some box and furniture moving. NEXT Thursday, we are going all out with a big turkey, dressing, sweet potatos and marshmallows, the whole works. Weird, huh? :)

Samantha Beckett