Old 08-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #26
TylerMeans
PQL Visitor

An interesting observation is how after the first frightening time (What Price Gloria?) Sam easily took to the female leapee and immersed himself into that person. Another Mother is one example. After the first awkward routines on stage and during rehearsals, Sam became Cheree. He had no problem performing the routines, even dressing up in that red dress and wearing the wigs, etc. Imagine having to get dolled up with the other Lovettes (I'm sure they did not have seperate dressing rooms). Al would have been in hog heaven but our boy Sam kept it "professional",,, Same goes for Miss Deep South
Forgive my un pure thoughts....
Old 08-27-2014, 06:07 PM   #27
blue enigma
Accelerator Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
They hardly show him absorbing memories other than in Dreams
Yeah, in Dreams they really called attention to it and laid it on thick. Other times it was much more subtle and they didn't emphasize it.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:35 PM   #28
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMeans View Post
An interesting observation is how after the first frightening time (What Price Gloria?) Sam easily took to the female leapee and immersed himself into that person. Another Mother is one example. After the first awkward routines on stage and during rehearsals, Sam became Cheree. He had no problem performing the routines, even dressing up in that red dress and wearing the wigs, etc. Imagine having to get dolled up with the other Lovettes (I'm sure they did not have seperate dressing rooms). Al would have been in hog heaven but our boy Sam kept it "professional",,, Same goes for Miss Deep South
Forgive my un pure thoughts....
Darlene was a pretty uncomfortable one for him and even as a gal myself I can't blame him, that stuff he had to wear in that leap was horrible. Pretty much every dress he wore on the stage were breaking at least half my fufu rules.
*No puffiness
*No frills
*No pink
*Nothing below my ankles

Major kudos to Scott for that episode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue enigma View Post
Yeah, in Dreams they really called attention to it and laid it on thick. Other times it was much more subtle and they didn't emphasize it.
Honestly I wish they'd done more of it that way, it was really interesting.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:01 PM   #29
blue enigma
Accelerator Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Beckett Fan View Post
Darlene was a pretty uncomfortable one for him and even as a gal myself I can't blame him, that stuff he had to wear in that leap was horrible. Pretty much every dress he wore on the stage were breaking at least half my fufu rules.
*No puffiness
*No frills
*No pink
*Nothing below my ankles
And how about that Little Bo-Peep dress with sheep all over it, lol.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:27 AM   #30
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue enigma View Post
And how about that Little Bo-Peep dress with sheep all over it, lol.
You mean in the scene where he couldn't get his parasol open!? Hahaha XD

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote