Yes... it's true... it's soooooooooo true!

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
"Yes, if you want to visit the site that has just recently been revamped and all spiffed up for the 5th Season that we've been online... then yeah... go ahead and go for it! Check it out! Look above to link to it or here: Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons," she calls back over her shoulder as she melts into a muddle of goo on the floor and starts toward bed.

As her body begins to form again, she remembers that she must tell one other thing:

"For those who are interested in reading Quantum Retribution... it's back too. Phoenix Virtual Television has picked up on it and has gladly given Quantum Retribution a space to share on their server. It's nice to be rid of those pesky advertisements. Also, the storylines, they be achanging. E and I are adding more to the stories - adding another story line here and there and everywhere... you don't know exactly what's going on. Ohhh help me." She turns and starts to leave when she hears a faint question. "Where? Ohhh.. look here: Quantum Retribution

Heh heh heh... very impressive, my dear!

Now we'll have not just one, but TWO episodes to look forward to reading every week: Virtual Seasons and Quantum Retribution. Will the wonders never cease? :crazy

In all seriousness though, I'm really looking forward to being a part of the upcoming season. I was skimming over the summaries of some of the episodes in the line-up... WOW! I can't wait to read Sue's story about WWII! *begins maniacally laughing with glee* BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH! :lol

Ok, I'm calm now... :b The sites look great, love!
*Thumbs up* :cheers

P.S. You've become a muddle of goo, MJ? Hee hee... hope your students don't give ya a hard time today. :p

Well, actually, I went up to the school, checked in, left substitute notes and came home. Meg's sick and has to be mommied. So... I'm home. But thanks Damon... and yes, I was a muddle of goo...

I think that I'm in a constant state of muddle-of-gooness. Yeah... that works!

I just hope that this site is a little easier to motivate around. And hopefully people won't get lost. There's hope guys!

Thanks again!

MJ

Thank you so very much! :D I finally have access to TVS through the link above. That fanfic series is the largest I've ever seen. In second place: Ethan's Friends ff series at 183 episodes and still in the works! On my computer I divided those 183 episodes into seasons. So far the series is in its "8th season".

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
:leap