Forgive me for "thinking out loud"

Avilos

Project QL Intern
Nov 22, 2008
Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Hi there,

Longtime Quantum Leap fan. In fact I was a lurker/member of a previous version of this message board.

I have known about the convention since it was in the early planning stages. I REALLY, REALLY, WANT TO GO!

Before its was too far off for me to realistically plan. In terms of my budget but also in terms of schedule.

My brother lives near Los Angeles. Long Beach. I have visited him before there. But while it would save me a lot of money to stay with him it would be a huge inconvenience.

A roommate would be ideal. But I not sure how far in advanced I would need to commit to one? How would we share payment. What if the other person backs out?

I would really like a roommate. It be nice to be able to share the experience with someone. Not that we have to be best friends or joined at the hip for the weekend. But I will be going alone.

(I may post more later. Fell free to move this post if its in the wrong place! ;) )

hey, I'm also a late bloomer in this Forum. My budget is also not that great & would love to play with the idea of a roomate.
msg me, please.

I am interested Ezilizha. I don't think I have enough posts to send private messages yet.

I have not purchased my ticket yet. But I am planning to do so after this Friday when i get my next pay check.

I am assuming from your username that you are female. Is that correct? I am a guy. Just so you know. If you prefer a female roommate I would understand.

Hey Avilos,

I tried to send you a msg, but since you're new, you can't get them as well.
Anyways, yes, I'm a female.
My name is Vered, will be 30 yrs come January. I'm from Israel.
I don't think I mind you being a guy :) as long as we get along.

since we can't msg here, how about you MSN me: at_delens @ hotmail.com (the spaces are to prevent spammers from detecting the email address, just delete them :) )

I e-mailed you yesterday Vered. I am not sure if you got it.

My e-mail address is av1los @ yahoo.com

(the spaces are to prevent spammers from detecting the email address, just delete them ;) )

I think my computer has as big an Ego as Ziggy!!!

Because I seem to have problems sending you e-mails.

I am on board for the room with you and Josh. I sent a reply yesterday with both of your e-mail address but only seemed to go to him.