My Art Site :)

Wow! My favorite has to be the fourth row down, since they almost look like stained glass windows if one clicks on the box to make the picture larger. I don't know, was that the point.

By the way, I love what that t-shirt says :lol.

Last edited:
My god!

Pwo Pwo and more Pwo's!

I simply don't believe how nice you people are!

Wow thanks heaps :)

I'm definitely posting more pics because all you people are soooooo nice :)

Laurence, I am soooooo sorry for calling you "he"!

Sorry I should not have said that and would completely understand if you thought I am silly!

Sorry :(

Last edited:
Although I'm not much of an artist, I still enjoy drawing. I just like to unleash my imagination. I guess it's the same for Angvav and Laurence (except they can draw).

Thanks heaps :)

The best I can draw is comic type drawing. Well for right now anyways :)

I wouldn't say I can draw - I would prefer to say I can practice how to draw :)

Cause I tell you something - from a drawer's point of view - I do not like very much how I draw, and always look to improve - so that drives me to practice hard and try different types of drawing or art and see what happens!

:)

angvav said:
Yeah I like to unleash my imagination to!

It just plays and plays and plays :)

'Tis I in agreeance. Of course, with me, I like to be more expressive in writing than drawing. I love writing stories. I love seeing good art as well, or listening to great music, because it can inspire certain stories.

I would draw, but there's only so much one can do with disproportional stick figures. :eek

ohboy said:
'Tis I in agreeance. Of course, with me, I like to be more expressive in writing than drawing. I love writing stories. I love seeing good art as well, or listening to great music, because it can inspire certain stories.

I would draw, but there's only so much one can do with disproportional stick figures. :eek

Even stick figure's can be great art if you don't worry about how you can or cannot draw

:)