Please check out the Trailer

This is so exciting - a buck rogers film!!!

My girlfriend has her music contacts from myspace, maybe she can help???

:)

Not a full film my friend, not yet. :b
just a few scenes. And yes, please I think I could use help with the music. :)

Do you meant hte have a nice day movie?

I'm hoping to do a bit over 80 minutes, this way the cast can get feature credits.
Anyway this is still in an early phase. Else we may have to aim for 40 minutes (counts as feature length for crew but not for cast... don't ask me why.)

I mean the buck rodgers website movie :)

You did say you'd be doing this, yeah?

Or am I saying silly talk like I normally do?

Sorry if I am being confusing here

I belong to the website that she's doing the favor for, so I can attest, angvav, that you are correct in your reasoning.

Ah, When I hear the word movie, i always think feature length, sorry bout that.

Buck Rogers:
it will depend on how many people I get as cast. I'm aiming for 3 scenes and that's usually 2-3 minutes per scene but some are quite short.
Somewhere between 5- 10 minutes I'd say.

That's for starters, if everybody's happy with it and wants more, I'm happy to do more.

I'm also planning a 'trailer' type thing which will basically be a commercial for the site, cut together from those scenes. Hopefully it can be shown at a convention. :)

Buck Rogers:
it will depend on how many people I get as cast. I'm aiming for 3 scenes and that's usually 2-3 minutes per scene but some are quite short.

That's for starters, if everybody's happy with it and wants more, I'm happy to do more.

I'm also planning a 'trailer' type thing which will basically be a commercial for the site, cut together from those scenes. Hopefully it can be shown at a convention. :)

Wow

Buck Rogers:

I think that there is a convention these videos could be played at, but I don't know if they are going to or not. Either way, I'm sure that the trailer will find it's way to as many locations as it possibly can.