How can I buy Quantum Leap DVD Region2 ?

DivadSB

Project QL Intern
Jan 13, 2006
Mexico City
I want to buy Quantum Leap The Complete Second Season on DVD Region 2 because this region has all original music.I live in Mexico City and the only way for buy this DVD is on Amazon.uk but I have a question:

Exist the posibility that my product will lose in the journey? :help :eek

yeah it might get lost but it will eventually come becasue i order QL books from UK sellers and one got lost for like a month and just when i was asking for a refund it shows up. i am also still waiting on a other one i think is also from UK, that ii ordered on jan 11.

also make sure you have a region 2 compatable player.

She's absolutely right about a regions free player. There are several threads abt this around this site so u'll prolly find any answer you may need with a quick search.

I think most ppl out of the Region 2 area ordered theirs off Amazon. I could be wrong...i sometimes am :p...seeing as I bought all three in R1 before i even knew about the whole region 2 thing. Amazon's probably where u can get it.

Samantha Beckett

I bought mine from CD-WOW, but I've bought stuff from Amazon.co.uk before.

alsplacebartender said:
My region 2 season three DID get lost in the mail. I was issued a refund three days after asking for it and have ordered another copy. Amazon really takes care of you in my experience, so nothing to worry about.

Ok,thanks Do you know what is the cost for the sending? because I don't know if Amazon.uk has a lot of companys for send the product or only one.:help

DivadSB said:
I want to buy Quantum Leap The Complete Second Season on DVD Region 2 because this region has all original music.I live in Mexico City and the only way for buy this DVD is on Amazon.uk but I have a question:

I am from Europe and have been buying DVD's from various american websites like Amazon.com, DVDPacific.com, etc. for years and only once a shipment was lost. Also, Amazon are very customer-friendly in that regard. When the shipment hasn't arrived at your place for X amount of time, then you just send them an e-mail and they will dispatch the item again with no additional costs attached ...

SamBeckettfann said:
yeah it might get lost but it will eventually come becasue i order QL books from UK sellers and one got lost for like a month and just when i was asking for a refund it shows up. i am also still waiting on a other one i think is also from UK, that ii ordered on jan 11.

also make sure you have a region 2 compatable player.

I have been wanting to find QL books, but have not had much luck in finding any. I looked a bit on the web but three out of the few web site I looked at nothing worked on the site, like it might have been an old site. I soooo would like to get a few QL books. Q: Are QL books writen in UK?

DivadSB said:
I am really interested in products of quantum leap like:mugs,hats,t-shirts but I looked for these products on Ebay and I didn't find it.What can I do?.:help

Let me know once you do...i've been looking for some of that stuff too. I've found some QL lightboards that are pretty cool, but really nothing much else.

Samantha Beckett

SamBeckettfann said:
if you find any tee shirts you better send em my way i love tee shirts, hehe.

I really want mugs of Quantum Leap because I see in this page (Als place) images about mugs,t-shirt but I don't know where I can find it?.:help

SamBeckettfann said:
if you want to Jmellissa i have been buying them off Ebay each for under 10 bucks. ;)

I have never gotten anything off of Ebay. So I don't knwo if I wild know what to do, but it would be great to get the books and other things as well. :b when you buy off of Ebay it is hard ?? how do you know what your getting is the real thing and is in good condishion?:)

Sam Beckett Fan said:
yeah my bets friend showed me a page on here where they show various tee shirts but they appear to be for sale anymore and i also tried both amazon and ebay and they found nada. :help

Thank you,I think that is really difficult to find t-shirt,mugs,etc of Quantum Leap.:cry

Yeah, I'm looking for the shirt in particular that has the entire Saga Cell narration printed on it. I saw it on the merchandise page and was very sad when i read that u cant buy anything on here. I want that shirt! LOL

Samantha Beckett

My Saga cell T shirt is almost worn out, cos I wear it so much!
So if anyone finds a source, I'd love to get a replacement.
Likewise with my Admiral Al one, which I naturally wore when I met Dean.

The only T shirt I've managed to get hold of recently was at the sci fi fair where I met Dean in Milton Keynes (England) last May. It was plain black, except for the words "Quantum Leap" embroidered on the top left ('breast pocket' if it had had one) in blue thread and the right font. They were on 2 for 1 for ?10 - a real bargain.

Just a suggestion - I'm sure America must have places like we do over here, where you can have pictures of your pet or family transferred to a T-shirt.
How about you get your sig pic enlarged, and have it printed on a T shirt?
Then you will have your very own exclusive QL T-shirt!

Al's Cigar said:
They don't ship to America/Canada though sadly.

US members should look to Amazon UK or www.sendit.com

I have offered before, and I'll repeat here, if my transatlantic friends want R2 QL dvds, email me.
All I ask is the money to cover the dvd and postage, nothing extra in profit.
Send me your address and the money, and I'll get em and post em on.
I know it is asking you to trust me with your money, but having had to pay over a quarter of a month's wages for new glasses, my cash flow is barely a trickle. I promise you I would never abscond with anyone's money.
I'll check local prices and let y'all know how much we are talking, if anyone is interested.

Hopefully, this way, I could mark the package as a gift and cut down on import tax too.

The offer stands, just let me know.

DivadSB said:

I think whenever one mail orders something in general (whether its from within the same country or from overseas) there is always a chance for somethign to get lost in transit.

If you are a bit concerned, perhaps you can have the item sent via registered post?

But using places like Amazon you never get any problems. And Amazon Uk are very good. CDwow is good too.

Yeah, Amazon is great. I also live in Mexico and I can say they do a very good job with the shipping and everything, even if it's from Amazon UK.

As for the DVD player, I don't think it matters if you have a free region player or a region 4 one (Mexico). I believe the QL R2 DVD's are also encoded for R4.