• Total voters

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Discuss "Odyssey" here!

Last edited:
Description

Spoiler Alert! (highlight to read)
In 1983, in a small town in upstate New York, Sam Beckett has a problem. He's Leaped into a brilliant but troubled boy named Sean O'Connor, who's part of a gifted students' program called Olympics of the Mind. The program is about to be canceled, and if it is, Ziggy says terrible things will happen to Sean and his friends as they grow up. But how can a twelve-year-old boy put right what is about to go wrong?

Publishing Information:

Quantum Leap : Odyssey, Vol. 10
by Barbara E. Walton
Paperback | Berkley | 1996-03-01 | listprice: $5.99
ISBN-10: 1572970928 | ISBN-13: 9781572970922

I don't remember much of this novel outside of Chrissi but I adore Sam's interactions with her and it is one of my favorites.
In fact I had recently ordered it from Amazon as the first time I read it I had borrowed it from my best friend. As I am about to crack it open about ten minutes ago to begin re-reading it I spot something; this copy seems to have been signed by the author.
nq1uhe.jpg

I can't make out what it says other than 'I have enclosed a copy' and 'I will always remember'. I've never been good at reading cursive which is a little strange since I grew up with an aunt and grandmother who both have messy cursive somewhat like this. XP
I wonder if the seller had forgotten about this?