Quantum leap meets batman part 2

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Part 2

Meanwhile at project quantum leap

Al walks towards the waiting room when suddenly a man dressed totally in black punchs Al square in the face knocking Al out cold with out any warning.

Some time later Al comes around to gooshie his sight hazy but then comes into forcus and says to Al looking over him looking really worried

"admiral wake up, wake up admiral."

"am here, am here" Al slowly picking himself up slowly from the floor having a really bad headache.

"I think the last time I felt this bad was when I quantum leaped with Sam"

"wheres Sam anyway?"

"we don't know admiral"

"what do you mean you don't know?"

"the mountain is on lock down the person Sams leaped into has taken out all of our security personnel.

" He may have escaped but we are still searching the area just in case for him with have emergency security coming in as a back up but we may need to get the army involved"

"we can't gooshie remember the project is top Serect we can't involve other agents who has Sam leaped into?"

"according to ziggy the only information we Have so far is Sams leaped into someone called Bruce Wayne"

"Bruce Wayne I see..."

"be careful with this one according to ziggy he may be linked with a person calling himself the batman but we are not totally sure. But Bruce Wayne is highly trained in martial arts we know that for sure"

"OK put the mountain on code red and tell everyone not to kill Sam on sight if Sam dies now he won't be able to leap back OK?"

Gooshie nods in agreement.

"OK i am going to have to go after Bruce but before I do I need to see Sam I hope he's in a good mood"

And Al leaves gooshie and heads for the imaging chamber.

Gooshie says to Al before Al disappears down a corridor out of sight

"how do you know you will be able to catch Bruce?"

Al turns round and says

"if Sam can leap from lifetime to lifetime changing peoples life for the better. Then there is still hope for everyone including me I'll just have to hope that I can gooshie"

Al disappears down a hall running towards the imaging chamber.

After a few taps on the handlink the imaging chamber door opens and closes with Al looking in aww around him at the new sight he can see.

"what is this place?"

"Al Your here.... This place its called the bat cave"

"the what?"

Sam dressed in a normal looking suit no longer in the bat suit turns around in his leather chair in front of many computer screens in the centre of the bat cave.

"I know that's what it's called Al according to the data I have found my name is Bruce Wayne and I have a secret identity called the batman"

Sam turns back on the chair looking back at the screens.

"really" Al looks over Sams shoulder looking at the computer screens

"at this moment Sam I think you know more than we do so what does this batman do."

"it appears that he's a hero Al looking for injustice and helping the helpless."

"Well he seems like hes like you but with a big difference."

"yes at least I don't go leaping around in time looking like a bat when I leap."

"true but this Sam reminds me of that time you leaped into the midnight.... Thingly I can't remember the teenager who thought he was a hero on campus do you remember that Sam"

"a little bits and pieces and Alia was there"

"yes that's right" Al smoking his cegar

"but this is very different Al this time this batman is a real hero of stead of a wanna be."

"true" Al hits the hand link and says "OK it's 1998 September 20 and you are in a city called...." tapping the handlink more as it groans. Flashing red, yellow and green.

"Gotham City" Sam says outloud

"Well it looks like you don't need me sam do you"

From a far Al sees the full bat suit and he disappears and reappears right next to it Al looking in deep in throught

"Sam I think this Bruce needs a Councillor a sap"

Sam looks at Al across the room and says "why am I here Al?"

Al walks back to Sam and says "we don't know yet we haven't run the program that far yet sam we have real problems back there"

"why?"

"you see he's escaped from us"

"what he's gone"

"Sam he's very good at martial arts we tried to stop him but he took out our whole security team"

Sam says looking worried

"I don't care you've got to get him back otherwise I won't be able to leap"

"I know don't worry Sam I will get him back if it's the last thing I do."

Al taps the handlink and the imaging chamber door opens behind Al he steps into the white background and says to Sam "I will also try and find out why your here to but for now hang in there Sam"

A few more taps on the handlink and Al disappears into thin air.

End of part 2