Another Video Game Character

ohboy

Project QL Intern
May 27, 2008
Northern California
Hello all. After almost a year on this forum (only two more months before the middle of May :D), and I finally broke down and found another avatar that I liked. I was just wondering which one you all could better tolerate. :lol It's a bit small, but I think that the resolution is just high enough that everyone can see it. So don't hesitate to give an opinion.

By the way, if anyone could actually correctly say who he is, I will be effectively dumbfounded.

Hello all. After almost a year on this forum (only two more months before the middle of May :D), and I finally broke down and found another avatar that I liked. I was just wondering which one you all could better tolerate. :lol It's a bit small, but I think that the resolution is just high enough that everyone can see it. So don't hesitate to give an opinion.

By the way, if anyone could actually correctly say who he is, I will be effectively dumbfounded.

Bases on your post on the video game thread I would have guess he is Ryu from the Breath of Fire series though I haven't played any for a long time.

Correct! The picture was actually taken from a Japanese Commercial for Breath of Fire III. Figured it may be a new change from the Mega Man theme.

I agree it is. I wasn't too sure about the Character being Ryu cause every picture I have seen of him he had blue hair and the color of your avatar's hair looks brown.

I agree it is. I wasn't too sure about the Character being Ryu cause every picture I have seen of him he had blue hair and the color of your avatar's hair looks brown.

I don't know for sure, but I think that something is looking at him (you can almost make out an eye behind him), and point of view fades the colors, or shadowing.

Everyone's avatar are great, thats what I've noticed about every one in this forum :)

Everyone's avatar are great, thats what I've noticed about every one in this forum :)

I can agree with that statement. I've visited a few forums where the avatars are either borderline offensive, or about 1/4 the size of the whole page. I think alsplacebartender did a good thing by putting size restrictions on the avatars and signatures.

Now I can't decide which of the two avatars I like better. The one I had from BOF III, or this one that I found from EarthBound. Hmm... Any opinions? Oh, you can check both pictures in my photo album.

And no, I am NOT waffling. Well, maybe a little... :lol (Somebody please tell me you understood the joke).

I prefer the one you got now, but that may just be because I'm used to it. The other one looks funny though :)