Jen's getting married in the morning...

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Cue for a song everyone! :D

I know it is a day early, but I just wanted to say best of luck to Jennie and Bill on their big day, hope all goes well and I'm sure it's just the start of a wonderful life together. God bless you both.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

OH, and Happy Birthday Jen too!

Yeah!!!!!!

All my best to the new couple!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Contgatulation! :hurray: Jennie and Bill, I hope your day is fantastic and you have lots of fun.

AND..... Happy Birthday Jennie, Even though you are getting married on your birthday, don't forget that its YOUR special day and I also would like to send you good wishes just for your birthday.:D

:wave:wave

Hehehehe... I'll get to see Jen in all her wonderous white glory (MJ types as she sits in front of Eleiece's computer). :)

I'm so excited and let me tell you guys what... you get three ladies together... and it's MAYHEM! MAYHEM I TELL YOU! :D Yes, that's right! Eleiece, Kat and I are all together again and it's wild... and wooly and we will be punchy by the time this wedding occurs! I'll tell you that much! :D

Hugs to all!

MJ, you're there?! I demand a full report! :D I mean, I expect we won't be hearing from Jenny for a while.

I would say "Have a ball!" but I'm sure you're doing that already.
:hurray:

Hello again! :)

It was a beautiful day for a wonderful couple to be married. You'll have to wait for pictures... I had my camera - and left if in my car when I got on the airplane. *sighs*

Everything was set - definitely a Disney Theme was used - and it was absolutely a wonderful day! Bill was handsome dressed in his dress blues. :) However, the bride, of course, was absolutely stunningly beautiful. :)

The trio (Kat, Eleiece and myself) had a ball! At the reception, we giggled, danced, ate (the most wonderful food around), and had a ball!

We made sure that Jennie had a special present from all of us. *big evil grin*

Let's just say the following: "We liked it!"

Another awesome weekend in Louisanna!

Hugs!

Today was the opening presents at the house day. ;) Thank you, MJ, Kat, and Eleiece, for coming to our special day! It was a wonderful day made more wonderful by the family and friends who came to share our joy.

When I have all my pictures back, I will start posting some to share. Right now I'm just back from our "first" honeymoon and in the midst of preparing to pack everything up for moving into our new house. Just taking a moment to pop online and saw this thread.

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes. In addition to those who were there, the many wishes and love from those who couldn't attend also brought a special magic to our day. Thank you all! :)

I couldn't have been happier than I was to witness your happy day, sweet Jennie! I couldn't be more thrilled!

Oh, yes, indeed, MJ, Eleiece and I got into a TON of lovely trouble. :D Mayhem galore! I can't wait for the next chance for me to hop on a plane and sweep down to see those marvelous ladies again.

Now I have to get used to the truth of Jennie being married! Oi! :D

Kat