The Leapback United Nations Club

What Do You Think Of This Idea?

• WHOA! Why didn't I think of that? Great Idea Dude.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Are you out of your frakkin' mind?! I need my sleep!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Buy you a what?!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Even "I" know not to mix colors with my underwear dufus!

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Classical Theories

Project QL Intern
Sep 13, 2007
Orlando, Florida
www.marcblee.org
OKOKOKOK....I got a lot going on in my life along with this convention. Loss of business clients, helping out others financially and trying to figure out why putting red socks in with my white briefs caused an explosion of colors. So I got this idea see, and I thought, see, that if we had some sort of worldwide representation, see, amongst each other, see, we could, like...oops, see, meet in the bar and talk a lot about how our countries and states are better than....umm.....well.....let's see <I said see again>...OH YEAH! Like how our countries and states are better than that island H.R. PufnStuf is from! So here's the plan:

1. After the Friday Night party, we meet in the bar <hope it stays open>
2. Wear your state or country colors.
3. Stick your state or country flag in your hair, hat, underwear.
4. Come to the bar......or the place where you hear my big mouth!
5. Meet and greet foreigners such as yourself.
6. I will have badges ready for you to write your names and wear.
7. Make sure you praise the U.S.A. with much fanfare and grace.
8. Buy Marc drinks all night.:dreaming

So, this is a preliminary thought and may fall apart all together but if this develops like the Bowling Trip has, it should work. If not, no problem. We'll still need to be near each other all weekend. :moon

So, to recap.

State or Country colors and flags.
Buy Marc drinks.:smokin

Wadda 'ya think? Am I crazy, stupid, a genius or all of the above? :censored

The Splash bar is open till 1am - sounds like fun! Don't stay out too late though - Saturday will be filled with fun!

Speaking of Friday party - Erika Amato is psyched about performing for you all! If your ticket level doesn't provide entry into this party, you'll really be missing out on a fun time!

7. Make sure you praise the U.S.A. with much fanfare and grace.
8. Buy Marc drinks all night.:dreaming

:roflmao:

So, to recap.

State or Country colors and flags.
Buy Marc drinks.:smokin

Wadda 'ya think? Am I crazy, stupid, a genius or all of the above? :censored

I go with :nut!!! ;)

na.... actually, I think this a g-r-e-a-t idea! (good thing my country's colores are white & blue... I get to wear jeanes!!! :hurray: )

Oh man Aussie flag colours are the same as USA, people might mistake me for one of them.

I think I might have to wear the green and gold sporting colours to avoid confusion. Glad you said something about this now as I fly out in 7 days and I haven't stocked up on aussie pride stuff.

I wonder if there are any aussie day merchandise left overs on sale.

I'll be there, I'll just have to find something patriotic to wear!!

My friend has a australian flag bikini, which her partner says makes him feel very patriotic, but i think maybe I better go for something that has a little more material in it