Full episodes on NBC.com

D

Dman176

Just checked out the NBC website here:

http://www.nbc.com/Vintage_Shows/quantum-leap/video/episodes/

There are a limited number of very early episodes on the site that are now free for anyone to watch. Although you will have to endure approximately 30 seconds worth of sponsored advertising in-between acts, but that is a small price to pay for free viewing, I suppose.

Anyway, these are the episodes as they are listed on the NBC site:
101: Genesis, Part 1 – September 13, 1956
102: Genesis, Part 2 – September 13, 1956
103: Star-Crossed – June 15, 1972
104: The Right Hand of God – October 24, 1974
105: How the Tess Was Won – September 28, 1956
106: Double Identity – November 8, 1965
107: The Color of Truth – August 8, 1955
108: Camikazi Kid – June 6, 1961
109: Play it Again, Seymour – April 14, 1953
110: What Price Gloria? – October 16, 1961
111: A Portrait for Troian – February 7, 1971

Interesting, the way the episodes are listed. Also, not sure how long they'll be online, or if they've been there for a while already, or even if more will be added at a later time. I know for Heroes, they only have the most recent 5 episodes online and update every Tuesday. So, who knows...

Damon

Thanks for telling us. The next time I have to do work on the computer, I'll see if I can have Quantum Leap playing on the other screen. 8o

NBC actually had a commercial for Quantum Leap episodes on their website during Scott's first episode of CHUCK last night.
Yup, that's why I mentioned it in my off-topic Chuck thread. :)

Damon

Hulu.com also offers season 1 for free viewing (quick commercials as well). I hope they eventually add more episodes from other seasons with the original music :)

I can't watch it. Not available in my country. :( But on my wishlist for my birthday in september I have QL, original version. :)

The series finale, "Mirror Image," is posted in four parts on the website dailymotion.com
Thank you very much! :) I just watched it. There are some more episodes, that I can watch here in Germany. :hurray: It's fantastic to see a whole episode in the original version!

Hulu.com also offers season 1 for free viewing (quick commercials as well). I hope they eventually add more episodes from other seasons with the original music :)

I was on Hulu the other day and there were only 5 full episodes,did they delete the rest of the first season?

I hope they eventually add more episodes from other seasons with the original music :)

Especially "Tempation Eyes", which is the one where the song "I Wanna Know What Love Is", by The Foreigner, gets replaced on both the R2 and the R1 DVD releases (the only song on the R2 sets which gets omitted). It's been a decade since I last saw that episode with its proper music.

Especially "Tempation Eyes", which is the one where the song "I Wanna Know What Love Is", by The Foreigner, gets replaced on both the R2 and the R1 DVD releases (the only song on the R2 sets which gets omitted). It's been a decade since I last saw that episode with its proper music.

Now that's just sad :(

I saw that episode for the first time about a month ago on ION. I think that song was on there, but I'm not 100% sure.

I saw that episode for the first time about a month ago on ION. I think that song was on there, but I'm not 100% sure.

I believe it must've been, since they only replace it on the DVD's, but not on the TV re-runs, and I haven't seen a TV re-run since 1999 or so.

I just watched that one last week and yes, it had the original song.

I would love to buy the QL DVD's, but the music replacements is a show-stopper, imo.

:) Do you have ION channel? It's on season 1 again now.

Ups! Nope. Actually, I don't have cable at the moment, but it's just for a few months. I want to change company, too, probably even to satellite. Say, if I get Sky, do I get ION? Or what system should I get?

Ups! Nope. Actually, I don't have cable at the moment, but it's just for a few months. I want to change company, too, probably even to satellite. Say, if I get Sky, do I get ION? Or what system should I get?

I actually thought ION was a non-cable channel. Are you sure you don't have it? It might be a cable channel in some areas.

Every area is different, try this page: http://tv.yahoo.com/listings_setup
Put in your details, then click the different providers to see which has what channels. :) I have Verizon FIOS, it's been good, my only complaint is you can't record from the tv to a DVD, you can only use the DVR they have and you can't make a hard copy.

I actually thought ION was a non-cable channel. Are you sure you don't have it? It might be a cable channel in some areas.

Every area is different, try this page: http://tv.yahoo.com/listings_setup
Put in your details, then click the different providers to see which has what channels. :) I have Verizon FIOS, it's been good, my only complaint is you can't record from the tv to a DVD, you can only use the DVR they have and you can't make a hard copy.

Thanks a lot, Heather. Thanks for the link, too. I'm gonna try it. :)