You know you're a fanatic when...

LadyKayoss said:
I think you qualify as a fanatic when you suffer from withdrawal from not being able to communicate with other, equally obsessed individuals. I missed the Al's Place board the past week.

And so say all of us!!!

It has been a long week to be sure.

I missed the site too... Plus Tess was in London this week so I had no one to chat to about QL. :( It was horrible!

The Caz said:
I missed the site too... Plus Tess was in London this week so I had no one to chat to about QL. It was horrible!

ahhhhhh nice to know im missed [looks angelic] well im back now and am struggling to catch up with everything i've not read in the past week on my emails and... stuff.

i think i got another one... you know you're a fanatic when you try to convert all your friends to watching QL even if it makes you look like a complete idiot lol.

TessCrazy said:
i think i got another one... you know you're a fanatic when you try to convert all your friends to watching QL even if it makes you look like a complete idiot lol.

Heheh, I've tried doing that before. I told my sister to watch it and all she said was... 'Caz... your so sad.'

You know when you're a fanatic when...

...you watch Magnum PI episode, "Memories Are Forever" written by Donald Bellisario which has Tom Magnum flashback to his days in 'Nam(as he does frequently throughout the series) and you think of QL episode, "The Leap Home-Part 2(also written by Bellisario) where Sam leaps into Herbert "Magic" Williams and he's with his brother the day before he died. The actress Andrea Thompson(JAG) played the part of Maggie Dawson in that ep. Maggie/Magnum. Don COULD have named her after his first TV character, Thomas Sullivan Magnum IV.
:)

Steve
RossBeckett

...you feel utterly compelled to say the 'Theorizing...' intro speech along with the show, however then rewind it and do it all over again. I even put on a fake American accent to say it. Then you have to sing along to the theme tune going "do do dodo do" whilst pointing out to your bemused family the differences between this theme tune and the series 5 one.

...you feel utterly compelled to say the 'Theorizing...' intro speech along with the show, however then rewind it and do it all over again. I even put on a fake American accent to say it. Then you have to sing along to the theme tune going "do do dodo do" whilst pointing out to your bemused family the differences between this theme tune and the series 5 one.

knew it wasnt just me

Becky said:
...you feel utterly compelled to say the 'Theorizing...' intro speech along with the show, however then rewind it and do it all over again. I even put on a fake American accent to say it.

I have two T shirts with the Saga cell on the back, and used to amaze the kids when I was a dinner lady...

"What does all that say on your back?"

"Theorizing....etc etc"

"WOW! How can you read all that on your back?"

"I have eyes in the back of my head - so be good!!!" mwahahaha - I love messing with kids minds! (only in a fun way though)

I have two T shirts with the Saga cell on the back, and used to amaze the kids when I was a dinner lady...

"What does all that say on your back?"

"Theorizing....etc etc"

"WOW! How can you read all that on your back?"

"I have eyes in the back of my head - so be good!!!" mwahahaha - I love messing with kids minds! (only in a fun way though)

LMAO! thats a good'n
... i want a QL tshirt...

Well mine is when you remember 004-002-02-016
and spend your time making 8 different attempts to replicate the handlink, and even loose sleep over it! :D lol

and I do the same as Becky.

Not that im a fan or anything :D:D tee hee

Als_Holographic_Helper said:
and spend your time making 8 different attempts to replicate the handlink, and even loose sleep over it! :D lol

I really wanna make one too! I've been trying to make one... but they always turn out... not good. How did you make your replica handlik? :)

Last edited:
Well, my addiction is pretty bad.

I put the poor admin guy here through more grief than any human being deserves just to get my registration taken care of. I think Ziggy was having problems with my name or something! I think that's the big one, since this is probably the best QL forum on the net (and I looked pretty extensively to find one, too).

What else? I get to daydreaming about Sam leaping into people I'm close to, my husband, my friends, the choir director.8) It's just weird, but funny. It does help with story writing, though.

Namaste said:

I put the poor admin guy here through more grief than any human being deserves just to get my registration taken care of. I think Ziggy was having problems with my name or something! I think that's the big one, since this is probably the best QL forum on the net (and I looked pretty extensively to find one, too).

What else? I get to daydreaming about Sam leaping into people I'm close to, my husband, my friends, the choir director.8) It's just weird, but funny. It does help with story writing, though.

This is ABSOLUTELY the best QL forum on the net!

If you like writing QL stories, you should consider submitting to the Virtual Seasons. (Beat you to the recruitment MJ!)

Namaste said:

Ha! Glad we finally got you signed up here. Maybe it was Lothos who was giving us troubles? heh heh

Anyway... welcome!

i know this is more dean related but there's no thread like this on the sassies site lol.
i sometimes manage to relate things in other tv shows to dean or ql. for example - i've been watching a show called "big love" i duno if n e 1 has seen it... but theres a character in it called "roman" who is played by a guy who played along side dean in "paris, texas" ... and in one of the episodes there was a refferance to "long days journey into night" in which dean starred in. . . and now i feel like a geek for noticing lol.

alienangie said:
OK...you buy two gerbils...adn you call the cute mousey brown one Sam, and the smaller grey one Al :D

(I'll post piccies later :D)

Angie
xxxxx

Aw that's so cute! ^_^

Yeah post some pics! :D