1006 Remember Me

Remember Me

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Remember Me
December 29, 1984

Wellsberg, West Virginia

Leaping into a loving family was one thing, but leaping in to find out that someone isn't who they claim to be is something totally different.

Written by: A. J. Burfield & M. J. Cogburn

Special thanks to Sue and Eleiece. :)

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say?

Compelling reading, it had me hooked and reeled me in.

An excellent story, as we would expect from the creators of Virtual Seasons. The characters of Sam and Al are well depicted; the dialogue - especially the 'sparring'- is spot on.

And you guys obviously did your homework! (So much so I expected to see a foot note that the story was inspired by true events!)

Bravo, Brava *throws flowers at your feet*
Kudos to you both.

*Grin*
Well, as for the history lesson...
There is a Wellsberg, West Virginia. There was a Riverside Glass Works factory on the Ohio River. Most of the information about the Riverside Glass Works is true. In 1907 they sold all of their molds to Cambridge Glass House in Ohio. Then they went out of business. Then the artistic creativeness came in making another fire and bringing Cambridge to Wellsberg. Don't know if they did or not... but in my mind they did. The gentleman - Mark Panayi - dying... was just a thought of how it could have been worse... and Steven Burfield gave me the idea of the glass coffin. *Grin*

But thanks! *blush*

MJ

Yes, I remember you...

You're one of the producers of The Virtual Seasons, aren't you? LOL! Great job! "Remember Me" was another episode of Quantum Leap that had me looking over my shoulder at times. There was "The B**giem*n"(TV series) and "Silent Victims"(TVS). Very well written! :D

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)

Re: Yes, I remember you...

Yes, MJ is one of the producers of TVS. If you look on the season lineup page, it also shows that MJ co-wrote next week's episode along with Kat...

And, boy, oh BOY, those 2 gals really seem to enjoy placing Sam in the most embarrassing situations... YIKES! 8o :eek:

Re: Yes, I remember you...

I guessed that MJ from the intro *giggles* what DO you have in store for our Sam THIS time -- The mind boggles.

"Remember Me" well, what can I add that hasn't already been said. Brilliant, I loved it, YAY!!

Our rating system this season consisted of six raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode.

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.6

Some of the comments given were:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valery S. Gemini said:
Another little Halloween gem from the most famous duet in Q-Leaping fic. I LOVED IT. I'll give it a well-deserved 9, for the main idea and the overall spooky atmosphere - in tune with the season, obviously.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:
I would rate REMEMBER ME an 8 (This was a good story. It is a good read.)

RATING: 8.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris Finkle said:
Well done, as always, MJ and AJ! Whenever I see a story coming up that says one or both of you have written, I know I can expect to read a good story. This reminded me a bit of "Dreams," which was one of my personal favorites from the original series. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker said:
I like it, especially the dream/vision sequences. The give and take between Al and Sam was on point. And Zada is a hoot!

Well done, AJ & MJ!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sparky said:
Nicely done. Like the dreams... very entertaining.

RATING: 8.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kazzi said:
Unable to rate.

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Slowly but surely...

Wow, this was an excellent Hallowe'en episode. I would that I had read it at the time: it had it's mysterious moments!

Great writing, AJ and MJ. The characters were well-written and the story was very solid. I enjoyed the flirtation going on with the horny old lady. :rollin

... Mike. ^_^