What kind of music do you like?

I can't really choose favourites when it comes to music but I am an absolute fanatic of The Rasmus! Some of their early stuff was so random it was brilliant and now that they're older, the lead singer is writing more serious lyrics that really reach out to me.

Hehe! My mom used to like them, too. Her tastes are so different from mine, but that's fine.

By the way, thanks to all of you who have replied so far. It's very nice to see how many different tastes get combined.

There's just a thunderstorm outside and it's raining - in this weather I like to hear music from Barry Manilow or the like. :) Scott's songs would fit, too.

I like different music. I like dance music, german music, gospel... I don't like rock music so much and I hate Heavy Metal. Just now I often listen to Chris de Burgh because I didn't know many songs of him and we go to a concert in september, but shush, my husband doesn't know it yet. He gets the concert ticket for his birthday in August. :D

By the way - I consider to learn to play guitar in autumn. :)

I haven't really got a favourite genre, I'm pretty open to most. Bands and singers that I like are...

Take That, David Bowie, Billy Idol, Spandau Ballet, Kane, The Plainfield Project, Ant and Dec, Louise, Wham, Harry Connick Jr, ABC, Bananarama, Brian Setzer Orchestra, Bangles, The Carpenters, The Beatles, Generation X.

I also love 80's music as it brings back memories of my childhood!! :D

Helen :)

You're so right, Night Terror! :)

Actually I like the album of Ashley Tisdale - Guilty pleasure. It's great, I think! :hurray: