610 Battle Scars

Battle Scars

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Battle Scars
September 5, 1996

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sam leaps into a kidnapper whose partner has a personal as well as monetary agenda in their actions. Already grappling with some surprising physical aspects of this situation, it only becomes more difficult when he discovers the identity of one of their victims: Al's youngest daughter.

Written by: Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 10. (This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent story. The first evil leaper story in the virtual seasons. So Zoe is still alive after being shot by Sam in "Revenge of the Evil Leaper." Now that Al has children, Zoe has more people she can go after.

I wondering how the series would respond to the Evil Leaper scenerio that was set up in the fifth season. I'm glad that it was brought back, and I liked the ominous ending. However, I'm also glad that Sam ended up doing something that once again helped Al out. I enjoyed reading this.