612 Garage Band

Garage Band

• 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Garage Band
October 19, 1989

Seattle, Washington

In another time, Russell Nash dies before his band becomes famous. Sam and Al figure he's leaped into Nash to prevent the death and insure success. As the leap progresses and Sam loses touch with reality, Al begins to wonder if anything will change at all, and worries that he'll lose his best friend as a result.

Written by: A. J. Burfield

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as an 8. (This was a good story. It is a good read.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Story!

Great Cobain-inspired story. We didn't know other Nirvana fans were out there Quantum Leaping!!

Monica & Andrew

Re: Great Story!

Ok, well I'm not into that sort of music, and excuse my naieve ignorance but I didn't get the double meaning of the band name, maybe because I'm a Brit and we have different slang.

Nevertheless, I was hooked on this episode, or should I say addicted?
It was wonderfully, skillfully written - I could just picture Scott's nervous gestures and anxious expressions, and I really felt for Sam's emotional state - it made me want to reach out and hug him! (Don't we always?!) And the ending - WOW! talk about dramatic climax!

Kudos, AJ, a masterpiece.

Quite the dramatic ending, and perhaps a sad one in the end. However, it was pretty fast-paced, and it was pretty good. Good episode. I just hope that there's a lighthearted episode coming up. The teaser for the next episode looked promising in that respect.