David Newsom to attend convention!

alsplacebartender said:
David Newsome (Sam's brother, Tom) contacted us today and said he'd be glad to attend the convention if he's available at that time!

Check out his photography at http://www.david-newsom.com

I've also been trying to contact Sam's mother Thelma (Caroline Kava) and his sister Katie (Olivia Burnette) for a family reunion.

Awesome! ;)

Even though I won't be able to attend, I am sharing the excitement etc. vicariously.

The committee is doing a grand job.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

leaper1 said:
Even though I won't be able to attend, I am sharing the excitement etc. vicariously.

*SIGH*

Geoffrey Blainey wrote a book about Australia in 1966 called "the tyranny of distance"

Quote - The Australian July 11 2007
It articulated something Australians had long felt about their continent, with its vast internal distances and its isolation from the world's great metropolises.

So here I am reading about the Leap Back and all the great guests coming and the title of this stupid book keeps popping into my head.

I disagree with the quote from 'The Australian' He didn't write it articulate about how australians feel about their county.....yada yada yada" He wrote it to drive scores of High Score English students to the brink of suicide. It is quite possibly the most boring book ever written.