New member: samwise_zaelit

samwise_zaelit

Project QL Intern
Feb 1, 2006
I've been frequenting this site for a while and decided to join finally. We just had a QL watching party at my apartment after learning one of our neighbors hadn't ever even heard of it! He loved it, and started asking a bunch of questions about the upcoming telefilm, so I decided to finally join and find out any new QL news.

wow that sounds like fine, welcome to the wild party, grab a scooner and get QL drunk with us lol.

yeah i too knew this site for a long time before i decided to join so you're not alone.

Welcome, Samwise. Good choice of name. Both Sams are pretty great characters. :D

Welcome from across the pond.

We may all be QL CRAZY - or just plain crazy :wacko
but the welcome is warm and we are, in the words of Ford Prefect

Mostly harmless

Hope you have as much fun here as I do.

The rodbeers are on me!

My name

McDuck said:
Welcome, Samwise. Good choice of name. Both Sams are pretty great characters. :D
Yes, I do rather like both Sams, however my parents named me after the Samantha in Bewitched, as I was born before QL aired. My friends have begun calling me Samwise, however. No particular clue why...*shrugs shoulders*

samwise_zaelit said:
Yes, I do rather like both Sams, however my parents named me after the Samantha in Bewitched, as I was born before QL aired. My friends have begun calling me Samwise, however. No particular clue why...*shrugs shoulders*

lol i saw some bewiched when i was little, i loved it hehe in fact i used to love wiggling my nose like Samantha and my mom thought it was cute.:p

samwise_zaelit said:

Well, either it's because you're loyal, kind, and an all around good friend, or either they think you're rather hobbity. Either way, I'd take it as a compliment. :D