Five new Guest Stars join us!

42!!!! Personally I feel sorry for all the fans who'll be torn on who to meet or coax an autograph from.

Think of the children...

Ooh Jennifer Rodes agreed to appear, Yay! Pulling a very close second to beloved QL I am also a huge fan of Charmed where she made frequent apparences as Grams. She is a great actress.

There is an incredible crew behind this event and I am pleased that they have allowed me to help them out.

Can't wait for this to begin.

c011.gif

<now if only I can figure out how to get into the staff area again. I'm such a freakin' dork!>

Wow. 42. Y'know, I wanted to meet as many QL stars and guests stars and crew as I possibly could, but I never thought I'd manage more than a handful. You're definitely making this fangirl's dreams come true! 42... How is this going to work? And how much are photo ops? Those alone could bankrupt me!

We're very excited about it, too! (And busy trying to figure out how best to schedule all those folks!) We haven't gotten into the nitty gritty of photo ops just yet, but believe me, we hear you about pricing. I'm going to a Creation con in Chicago in 2 weeks, and the various add-ons (on top of a $389 gold ticket price) are really adding up.

LadyKayoss said:
Wow. 42. Y'know, I wanted to meet as many QL stars and guests stars and crew as I possibly could, but I never thought I'd manage more than a handful. You're definitely making this fangirl's dreams come true! 42... How is this going to work? And how much are photo ops? Those alone could bankrupt me!

Yeah so many great people are willing to give some of their time for us. This fangirls dreams are flying too, but they won't really soar until Scott is on board. :angel