At the autograph singing...

badger_42

Project QL Intern
May 10, 2007
New York
there was a women taking photos, anyone know where these can be found? ALSO any photos would be appreciated. Here is my Flickr flickr.com/camarossaurus where u will find what little I took

I was wondering the same thing. My picture with Scott is good but the one she took of us is got to be much better quality.

I am hoping she will make those available to all of us she photographed.

That lady was Judy, and as she was a very gracious host to the two British members of the committee once the con was over, we got a sneak peek at her photographs, which are gorgeous!

Judy was one of our official photographers for the weekend, and she's taken over 1000 photographs. As you can appreciate, it's going to take a while to get through all those files, so watch this space, and as soon as they are ready, you'll be notified.

That's a great relief as my photo with Scott was blurred- ( I can't blame the girl who took it for having the DT's!)

Are we talking about the person that asked if we'd like a photo with Scott during his signings? All I had with me was my crappy film camera so I was really pleased when they said they could take a photo of me. I wish they’d done the same thing as with the photos of Deborah Pratt and taken our emails, maybe they didn’t cause they were running out of time. Anyway the photos of Deborah arrived really quick (even though in one my eyes are half closed and in the other I seem to be clenching my jaw). So how are we going to get the photos of us and Scott? because that is going to be the coolest avatar / profile pic ever!

As soon as I can, I'll be uploading a private page with all attendees photos with Scott in the autograph room. I'll announce it via email to all attendees. They will be given the private link to go and find their photo for download. Even though our privacy policy allows it, I don't feel comfortable posting everyone's photo for the public, so this will be the best way.

Judy, you are AWESOME! I noticed you taking duplicate photos and thought it was a great idea at the time. My photo with Scott came out fine but it's always great to have a backup!!!!

Doug