One discovers interesting connections...

Al The Observer

Project QL Intern
Feb 1, 2006
ALabama
...when one browses Wikipedia and IMDb. Stephen McHattie, the actor who played Stawpah in Mirror Image, was at one time married to Meg Foster, the actress who played Laura Fuller in the Trilogy episodes.

Just thought you'd like to know...

leaper1 said:
Talk about keeping it in the family eh? :D

He was also in Seaquest DSV, who had John Aquino, Frank LaMotta in it, as a guest star. I said Stawpah watching it and my friends at the time wondered what I was talking about.

How about this...I still believe that Kimberly Cullum AKA Sammy Jo & Abagail Fuller is John Cullum's (see Catch a Falling Star) granddaughter. It's been denied though...

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Kimberly_Cullum

I can't believe I'm a year older than her though. Wow.

Wow neat. Laura Fuller kinda creeped me out, the actress did an awsome job as did Stawpah I guess that runs in the family too hehe. :)

by the way here are some more funny couincedences.
Susan Doil (Beth in MIA) and David Newsom(Tom in Leap Home I and II) both starred opposite eachother in an episode of Touched by and Angel called "The One That Got Away".

my best friend and I laughed at this one because we orginally rented the episode to see Susan Doil but then David's charactor, one of his lines was "Aww man" and when he said that he sounded like Tom so I thought outloud, "Is that Tom?" so I looked it up on IMDB and sure enough it listed this episode, and thats when the laughing began.

and Daniel Roebuck (Neil in The Plays the Thing) had a short guest role in American Black Beauty with Dean.

Last edited:
"tom" and "vanessa" (brooke shields) were lovers in suddenly susan. that was always funny for my dad and i to watch. judd nelson then was in it, who was in the breakfast club with the guy (john kanelos) who was the egyptian doctor in p-tah hotep, quantum leap, the one who was murdering everyone while al insisted it was the cursed mummy. also, i was just re-watching lorenzo's oil and it had norma jean pilcher as susan sarandon's sister, (susan sarandon was in a movie with tim curry, called rocky horror picture show and also co starred barry boswick who was in spin city, with my other lover, michael j fox and michael boatman, who starred with jennifer aniston's nowhere to run in ql...the list goes from there.

this is how my mind works. never mind the clutter.