Round Robin: What would you do?

Z-is for Ziggy the parallel hybrid computer that runs quantum leap and can sometimes frustrate Sam & Al.
Ziggy projects that the odds are 100% that this was the best choice for Z.
Ziggy has a huge ego.

X- eXpand my knowledge of historical events in the recent past. Yes, I would want to witness the different events of the near past, and see them from different perspectives so that I could better teach about them. I would enjoy "leaping' into other people, and seeing something like the Iran-Contra Affair, or the fall of the Soviet Union, through many different people's eyes.

P.S. Plugosity, in the sense that leaper1 was using it, was "plugging" in an advertisement of the stories that she wrote. I don't know the exact definition, but I think I caught the general sense of it.

U - Is for Under!

Down Under of course!

Sam should leap down under :)

Oops sorry Al Calavicci I only just realised after I posted this that you had U and V covered :(

Hi Angvav,
Think nothing of it!,more input is always better,just ask Ziggy!
Besides a leap down under to Australia sounds like fun!...Maybe Sam could leap back to save Steve Irwin.

X- eXpand my knowledge of historical events in the recent past. Yes, I would want to witness the different events of the near past, and see them from different perspectives so that I could better teach about them. I would enjoy "leaping' into other people, and seeing something like the Iran-Contra Affair, or the fall of the Soviet Union, through many different people's eyes.

P.S. Plugosity, in the sense that leaper1 was using it, was "plugging" in an advertisement of the stories that she wrote. I don't know the exact definition, but I think I caught the general sense of it.

Yes, shameless plugosity is a phrase that was coined a while back on this site - forgive me, I can't recall who started it. Plugosity is not a real dictionary word, but it basically means the act of blowing your own trumpet!

Okay. How about: I appear to have A case of insomina at the moment? :lol

Seriously, though.

A: Advise. I would advise my younger self, from which I would hopefully leap to someone close to me, on doing a few things in the past different.

C - If I could leap I would go back in time and change some things I did in the past in my life. Especially in my schooltime and sometimes later, too, I could have believed more in myself.