"Nice Eyes"

laurence

Project QL Intern
Hi all! :heybaby

nice%20eyes%20other%20site.JPG

Besides the titile, I almost always look at the eyes of the people in drawings, because I think that this the hardest to draw (speaking from very limited art drawing experience). I just love how real he looked, which was almost scary. Every detail looked perfect, even to the bulge in his chin and the place where the Adam's Apple is supposed to go. Great job!

I love all the detail you managed to put in. I'm sure Scott would be very happy with all of you're work.

I never really noticed his eye colour until the episode "Hurricane". He really does have nice eyes.

Wow!

You draw so well. Absolutely amazing! I love how in a black and white picture, you can totally tell his eyes are green/hazel/blue. AWESOME! :bow

ohboy said:
Besides the titile, I almost always look at the eyes of the people in drawings, because I think that this the hardest to draw (speaking from very limited art drawing experience). I just love how real he looked, which was almost scary. Every detail looked perfect, even to the bulge in his chin and the place where the Adam's Apple is supposed to go. Great job!

Yeah eyes can be hard to draw - but the rest of a persons face is hard to draw to :)

I find that to draw a picture that has likenes to a person, I look at the persons features and draw them.

That helps.

:)

I'd put up some of my artwork (although it isn't anywhere near as good as Laurence's, Angav's or Errowyn's- they're the only ones I've seen recently) except my scanner is broken.

I don't own a scanner, but if I did, and I tried to put something I drew on it (Or however those things work), it would probably go on strike... :cry :lol