1005 Full Circle

Full Circle

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters
Our rating system this season consisted of six raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode.

Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.0

Some of the comments given were:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Valery S. Gemini said:
This story deals with a highly probable situation - this could have happened anytime after Sam disappeared into the Accelerator. IRL most famous scientists never make the headlines, but we all know that in QL universe, anything from Dr. Beckett IS big news. If I remember well, he got a Nobel prize and made a cover of Time magazine. So if such a famous personality suddenly vanished, many journalists would find it weird and start an inquiry - now that I've read this story, I think it's strange that for nine years, no-one before that Sue Forrester had wanted to dig further!

So I liked the overall concept, and LOVED the way Doug related it to his previous story "Quake", thus solved this seemingly impossible problem. But I also think it was a bit too short and deserved more developments...

Pretty good reading anyway.

RATING: 7.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty said:
I would rate FULL CIRCLE a 7 (This was a pretty good story. It was worth reading.) "Sporty" A fitting sequel to QUAKE.

RATING: 7.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morris Finkle said:
Now, this story is more like what I've come to expect from Doug's writing. I liked the idea that events from previous leaps (the missing handlink from 1945) played a factor in Forrester's discoveries concerning PQL. If I had known "Quake" had a direct impact on this story, I might have given "Quake" a better rating.

I still would have liked seeing more of the actual leap and I felt the solution to the problem with Forrester was remedied a bit too easily, but all-in-all, I'd say this was an interesting and well-written story.

RATING: 8.25

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker said:
Very plausible situation, and well written. I particularly liked the dialogue - lean, mean and sharp, not a spare ounce of 'fat' anywhere, though I do concur that it could have stood being a bit more fleshed out. But all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed it and, as someone pointed out, it is a fitting link to "Quake."

Well done, Doug!

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sparky said:
It was written well. Nice and precise.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kazzi said:
Unable to rate.

RATING: NR

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well done Doug! That episode is one of my personal favorites! A lot of things come full circle, huh?! My favorite part was when Al was telling Sam and Sue about the Bakula birthday episode("Quake"). Sam leaped into Valerie Barnes who just happens to be the mother of the reporter but only because of Sam saving her a**. "And a cute little one it was." As Al quipped late in the episode. I loved it! The episode, that is. :lol As I was reading it, I was wondering why the original team of writers for QL never produced an episode like this one. This makes a lot of sense because how long does it actually take for people to notice someone's disappearance? Anyway, that's enough out of me.
Grade: 100%
~Steve(aka RossBeckett)

I know, I'm way behind, but I just finished reading... very good story, Doug! I like how we found out what happened to the handlink from "The Leap Back" and the tie-in with the previous episode was neat, too!!

... Mike. ^_^