Do we really want Sam to go home?

S

SauceLeap

i mean it would be great for sam to go home but...if he goes home we all be like ooo ok his home nice movie...when we think he`s out there putting things right it kinda gives us inspiration dont you think?

so what your opinion?:leappark

That's an intriguing question that some of us I don't think really *want* to answer. We are so used to him putting things right for others... we've seen him crying, pleading, "I want to go home," and then never getting the chance to -- except once in the series.

Do *I* want Sam to go home?

Yes -- when he's done what he's supposed to do... whatever God / Time / Fate / Whatever has for him to do.

The Leap Home?

I don't want Sam to go home. The reason? Sam doesn't want to go home.

It was established in Mirror Image that Sam could go home whenever he wanted to, he just has to want to. Sam wants to keep leaping around and time, putting right what once went wrong, it's not that he's "trapped" in time, it's that he, deep down wants to continue his mission, because he knows it's more important than him returning home. This is why I loved Mirror Image, because Sam finally realizes that what he's doing, is what he wants to be doing, not trying to find a way home.

Re: The Leap Home?

i am with MJ. when i read ahead to mirror image and read that he never gets home, i for one got pissed. i want him to get home, and we all can see from some of his behavior from throughout the series, that he DOES wanna go home.