Request for spoilers...

britishbecca

Project QL Intern
Nov 21, 2005
London
I just wanna know what to look forward to and since English television is allergic to showing reruns of Quantum Leap and I haven't seen it for years and the DVDs aren't exactly rushing on to the shelves I'll have to ask you guys...

So... I'm a sucker for a pianist, especially a classical one, and 'Blind Faith' is absolutely one of my favourite episodes because it has Grieg in it.

The question is this... Can I look forward to Sam playing any more classical pieces in seasons three through five?

Classical pieces - no.

He does sing "Lord Of La Mancha" though...

and he does play the piano again while singing a song called "Somewhere" (not Barbara Streisand's version).

Ah well... Little disappointed. But, never mind, eh? Grieg's PC'll have to do. A great piece of music and I'd never heard a solo version before. The kind of piece you play loud and lose yourself in. Am I a geek? Yes, I thought so...

Yeah, I've got the Man of La Mancha one ("onward to glory I go") and Pool Hall Blues (I love the song in Pool Hall Blues) on the season two DVD so I know those two already...

But I've got other musical episodes to look forward to... so, that's okay...

britishbecca said:
Ah well... Little disappointed. But, never mind, eh? Grieg's PC'll have to do. A great piece of music and I'd never heard a solo version before. The kind of piece you play loud and lose yourself in. Am I a geek? Yes, I thought so...

If your a geek then I am one too! Geeks of the World Unite!!!!

8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

Samantha Beckett