Project QL Intern
The main things on my list are:
Bruce Almighty
Friends Season 5(DVD)
[I wish I could include QL Season 1 but that's not out yet:( ]
What about you guys?

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
Starring_Dean.JPG

The biggies I'm asking for are The Complete Indiana Jones Adventures box set, or whatever the DVD trilogy is called, and Medal of Honor: Rising Sun for PS2, plus maybe the Network Adaptor. Season 2 of 24, Seasons 3 & 4 of The Sopranos, and Seasons 4, 5, 6, & 7 of Star Trek: DS9 would be nice too, but that might be pushing it. :b (Maybe I'll get one of them for my birthday on the 16th next month...)

Actually, I'm gonna get to spend the holiday season with family and friends, and with one person in particular who means a lot to me that I'll get to see on New Year's. And to be honest, that's the greatest gift I could receive this year. Everything else just pales in comparison! :)

All right, enough mushy stuff... anyone else?

Yeah gotta say Season 1 QL DVDs would be top of my list if they were available.

I'm getting the extended 'Two Towers' dvd which I'm chuffed about.

But I think I just received the best Christmas present I could hope for, from somebody I'm not even sure if I know or not!

Valery S Gemini - whoever you are - thank you so much for your kind critique of my debut Virtual Seasons story "Where the Buck Stops". A rating of 10/10 was such a wonderful surprise. It really made my day/week/year.

All I want for Christmas is a power supply for my old 686... LOL... other than that, I think I have everything that I want/need, except for MORE TIME. :lol Maybe Dr. Beckett can do something about that...? :D

... Mike. :nut

Off topic in this Off topic forum.

Check this out. I just don't want to start a new thread just for this:
pub123.ezboard.com/fcentr...=481.topic
As you will see there, I do have a personal icon that shows up there, not here or @ Angel's Friends Page. Scroll down to see the pic of Scott and Dean over my sn, RossBeckett. The first one is Bakula and Aniston(Nowhere To Run). My question is, why doesn't the personal icon appear under my sn here?

~Steve(aka RossBeckett)
:banghead :leap

Re: Off topic in this Off topic forum.

Personal icons are not enabled here. They tend to mess up the size of the messageboard as you can see how badly it messed up your thread on the friends board.

You totally do not have my permission to use my image paths for signatures or icons on other messageboards, Steve. Please see the email I sent you this morning. Thanks!

Ross,

with internet site usage, comes responsibility. You must be the owner of the image (hosting it on your site) in order to go placing it on other people's sites... and THEN only if that site's admin says it's okay.

This is because it's very, VERY expensive for bandwidth.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you need to chill a bit and start ASKING whenever you want to do something.

For instance, when I made my smilies page, I told people on this site it's okay for them to use them HERE... and if they want to use them on other sites, they NEED to ask both MYSELF and the site (they want to use them on) admins!

We still have fun... but we also ask!

This isn't a biyatch-out session, just a friendly reminder!

Matt

Yesm, I was able to get online for a bit to check e-mail and the whatnot.....

but to get to the question at hand....

if I could have anything that I wanted for Christmas, that would be for all of my internet friends to meet in one place - just once... not some... but all of them... so that I can give a hug to everyone of them and spend some quality time with them.

*shrugs*

You asked.