hiya

Calavicci's_Girl

Project QL Intern
Aug 7, 2006
england
hello to all
im 15 and from england :D
im a pretty new fan of the show, but im a huge sci fi fan and my mum used to watch quantum leap and told me i'd like it so when i noticed it was on itv3 i started watching it, and i love it i cant get enough of it im going buying one of the box sets tomorow. :hurray:
x emma x

Welcome to Al's Place Emma. Always nice to get new members and new fans of Quantum Leap, especially someone as young as yourself. Shows that Quantum Leap was popular in all age groups and it still holds up today, with other more 'modern' shows. But sure, we always knew that ;)

I am only across the water from you in Ireland. Same side of the Atlantic ;)

ziggysego said:
Welcome to Al's Place Emma. Always nice to get new members and new fans of Quantum Leap, especially someone as young as yourself. Shows that Quantum Leap was popular in all age groups and it still holds up today, with other more 'modern' shows. But sure, we always knew that ;)

I am only across the water from you in Ireland. Same side of the Atlantic ;)

arn't there many young people on the message board then?

Welcome to the board! This is the best place for conversation with other crazy QL fans. Hope you enjoy it here.

Calavicci's_Girl said:
arn't there many young people on the message board then?

Hi and welcome from one of the 'old' British fans. (the resident :wacko Brit!)

We seem to be getting more young fans lately - like Tess and Caz, but as Ziggy'sego says, new blood is always welcome.

We are quite a mixture here - ages, nationalities, backgrounds, but we are united in our love of all things Quantum Leap.

Hope you'll be as happy here as I am.

yaaayyy! join our gang! me and caz have been chatting, i found her kind of shocked that there was another young (weirdly only 20 days older than me) UK fan who is also a fellow al-coholic. and look! we found another 1! naturaly we love all the other people on the forum ^-^ this thread has pleanty of good examples but dont we all jus love to meet people with things in commen. lol, love the sig btw :) always loved that epi.

where bouts in the uk are you? i'm a lincolnshire lass

TessCrazy said:
yaaayyy! join our gang! me and caz have been chatting, i found her kind of shocked that there was another young (weirdly only 20 days older than me) UK fan who is also a fellow al-coholic. and look! we found another 1! naturaly we love all the other people on the forum ^-^ this thread has pleanty of good examples but dont we all jus love to meet people with things in commen. lol, love the sig btw :) always loved that epi.

where bouts in the uk are you? i'm a lincolnshire lass
im from "sunny" manchester, actually its been quite hot here today

Quantum Leap is one of those shows that is truly timeless and has something that I can't quite place my finger on, but it sets it apart from many other shows.

the show has evrything! it's funny, but then deep and serious in all the right places. it's got some very good romance stories from time to time, and a really sweet and devoted friendship underlying the plot of the show. i could go on, but ya get the gist - i think the main thing that keeps you watching a show is that you love the characters. and we all love al and sam ^.^

Calavicci's_Girl said:
hello to all
im 15 and from england :D
im a pretty new fan of the show, but im a huge sci fi fan and my mum used to watch quantum leap and told me i'd like it so when i noticed it was on itv3 i started watching it, and i love it i cant get enough of it im going buying one of the box sets tomorow. :hurray:
x emma x
Hi Calavicci's Girl. Its nice to meet you. I have only been a QL fan for a year and four months myself. My mom also used to watch it when it first came out, but that was back then there was a such thing as a bedtime because I was only three. my best friend knew I would like though and made me see it. I even got my mom back into it when she found out I liked it.

hope you have fun, glad to have you here. :wave