Your nickname

Sorry about missing your reply! Bad Erin! Bad! No cookie!

I pretty much write a little of everything. Mostly historical works. One of the ones I'm working on right now is a historical-paranormal one. It's going to be a series with the female main character being psychic and all the things that go along with it. Lots of humor is included around her various situations.

I don't know how long I'll carry the series but I have the basic outline for two of the books.

Sorry about missing your reply! Bad Erin! Bad! No cookie!

I pretty much write a little of everything. Mostly historical works. One of the ones I'm working on right now is a historical-paranormal one. It's going to be a series with the female main character being psychic and all the things that go along with it. Lots of humor is included around her various situations.

I don't know how long I'll carry the series but I have the basic outline for two of the books.

Now that you mention historical/paranormal/supernatural stories, Erin, have you ever read anything by Robert E. Howard? I ask because I'm just getting into his work (I'm currently reading one of his short story compilations), and wow! I'm loving it! Heroes like Turlogh O'Brien, Conan the Barbarian, etc. Since you seem to be into that kind of stuff (celtic stories, sword & sorcery), I highly recommend him to you, that's if you haven't heard of him, of course. But he's really good.

I actually got to know him thanks to a movie called "The Whole Wide World", with Vincent D'onofrio and Renée Zellweger. D'onofrio plays the part of Howard, and Zellweger plays Novalyne Price, an aspiring writer who dated Howard. Very good movie. Actually, one of the few romance films I can stand.