Quantum Leap Toys - Contact This Company

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hi all!

A fan of the show has already contacted Palisades Toys about possibly producing some QL toys. He said they liked the idea. He wanted us to email them also (be nice and professional in the emails) and suggest this idea as well. The more people that get in on it, the more likely it will come to life, so head on over to the following address and send them your ideas!

The address is www.palisadestoys.com/

Then you have to look on the left side under "Contact" and then fill out their form and don`t forget to look at the bottom where you have to categorize your e-mail. Just mark: "I`m a customer/ collector having a suggestion or concern ...".

And then all you have to do is click "submit".

Thanks!

a control room playset with IC, Waiting Room, Accelerator,and the big gummi-bear cube would be awesome!!!!! Maybe it would come with Gooshie figure. I could just see that. And for toy purposes, allow the other side of the IC to have a small chamber built in. The concept being: you slide up the outside wall of the IC, and it's a tiny room with a silver/white background giving the illusion that Al is leaving Sam to exit the IC. You put AL inside the little chamber, slide down the wall, and then you spin that little chamber 180 which would allow you to move the AL figure out of the actual doorway and down the ramp to the control room.

And an AL's Place playset with BArtender figure!!!!

Figures I would like to see: Sam, Al, Gooshie, Bartender, ALia, Zoe

if possible: Tina and Verbena figures

my question is: Would there be multiple Sam figues? I.E. Sam in Civil War outfit, Sam in Fermi suit, etc?

or little Sam outfits. Dress up Sam. Im all for it.
And Al too.

Al clothes

haha! wouldn't clothes for Al be the best! You could get this odd pattern and wear it with those orange pants! It doesn't matter, Al would wear it! You can't mess up!

I would just be tickled pink!

Quantum Leap Figures

I contacted them and left this E-mail:

"To Whom It May Concern:
I am a big fan of the TV series 'Quantum Leap' and think it would be a great idea if your company could produce a line of action figures for the series.
There are a handful of characters, the main ones being Sam and Al, as well as a few others, Gooshie and Dr. Beeks. I think this series would make a great toy line because of the many 'leaps' Sam endures; he is always in a new outfit with a new identity. (Different figures for Sam and Al based on the more popular episodes in the series would be ideal!)
An entire toy line could be made from Sam and Al alone (Al was a flashy dresser in the series and constantly changed his wardrobe). Perhaps even a Project Quantum Leap Control Room set or diorama for the figures would be good, too.
One more idea is a toy version of Al's handlink, which he uses to communicate with the Project's computer, Ziggy. The possibilities are endless! I hope you consider some of these ideas. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Christopher Maffeo
"

Making a toy line for the series is a great idea. I can't believe no company has done it yet, especially with the popularity of McFarlane Toys. (Todd McFarlane is the creator of the Spawn comic series and creates toy lines for many cult television shows and comics.) Hopefully they'll get something going soon.

Re: Quantum Leap Figures

I sent an email off to this toy maker this morning. To my surprise, within 10 minutes I got a response.

The jist of the reply was that there was no initial plans to make Quantum Leap toys, however they have received a few enquiries about this recently. As a result, the possibilty of producing Quantum Leap will be discussed at the next company meeting.

Result! :cheers

I used my home e-mail addy, so it'll be Friday before I can read a response, but it looks like there's a definite possibility of this happening. I'll try not to get too excited, though :)

This would be great. I've wanted a Ziggy hand-link all these years.

handlink

Even if a whole line wasn't done, just making a handlink would be great!

I never got a response from my e-mail. I'll try again just in case the first one never went through.