604 I'm Getting Married in Absentia

I'm Getting Married in Absentia

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
I'm Getting Married in Absentia
October 7, 1984

Pacific Ocean, international waters near Japan

Upon landing on a Destroyer, Sam finds out that he's about to go on leave to be married...married?

As Airman Eric Stubbs, Sam finds he's in the Navy to help a shipmate marry a stateside girlfriend. Sam finds himself standing in for the groom, saving the bride's life, and having to convince both that this marriage should happen.

Written by: A. J. Burfield

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 7. (This was a pretty good story. It was worth reading.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
a good episode, it kind of reminded me of the hurricane from the original series. It was well-written and well-thought out from beginning to end.

I thought that it was brilliant, the start made you want to read on and the thought of the mans hand made me cringe. But I liked how you made it so the mans wedding ring helped lead into the more important part of the story

This was another great episode. Personally, I think that this was the first episode that was like the standard Quantum Leap episodes, so it was very refreshing to read. Plus, I like the twist at the end, along with the well-placed humor during Parts Four and Parts Five. Great episode!