80's TV Show Trivia Challenge

Re: RodQuiz #3

I'm going to guess Knight Rider, but I suspect that's not right because it didn't start out as two talking cars, but I know a second one was added later.....

Re: Hmm

Probably not, I'd say if it's not answered within a week from posting it, then it's declared a stumper

If it is cartoon, my only other guesses are either Mask or Transformers but I know they aren't right

Re: re

I have no idea what Rod's TV show is, but I just wanted to say thanks for putting the "Fraggle Rock" theme in my head. <LOL> I have it on MP3 on my home computer... *sighs and remembers his childhood T.V. shows*

... Mike. ^_^

Re: Hmm

I know what it is now too, but I also cheated, so I'm out of the running. It's a shame, because I actually did watch this show every so often when I was a little boy... would often get into a comfortable position in front of the TV and watch it... ;)

Methinks The Rod needs to give another clue.

Re: Answer....

And I gave a very subtle clue too...
It's a shame, because I actually did watch this show every so often when I was a little boy... would often get into a comfortable position in front of the TV and watch it...
Oh well... :b

By the way, I think Jennie's right! Game on...

Re: Answer....

I could picture the cartoon but not a name for it. I remember that one.

Re: Back from The RodCave

Maybe you can knit while you wait...

:lol ::Jennie looks up from knitting another Harry Potter scarf and sees The Rod's confirmation:: :bow

Okay....and now for my clue:

Sibling investigators.

Re: Back from The RodCave

Very good! :hurray

Bonus points if you can identify which one was my favorite of the brothers..... ;)

You're up, Greg!