Who am I sitting next to?

Would you like to know who's going to sit next to you?

• Yes! It would be great to know in advance.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No, I don't want to know until March 27 when I get there.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I really don't care one way or the other.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

BSOTL

Project QL Intern
Feb 12, 2008
Do you think the following would ever be possible? I send an e-mail to a moderator and say, "I'm in seat #XYZ. I am willing to have my e-mail address sent to the person in the seat(s) next to me". Then I just wait. If, anytime in the next 12 months, the person sitting next to me also registers the same request, we could exchange e-mails for the next year and get to know each other. Maybe, if we live close enough, even meet. That way, I won't be sitting next to a total stranger for 3 days. :wavey

What do you think? :cheers Would you like to know who's sitting next to you? Would you not like to know? Do you not care?

Well i'm sitting next to an aisle and hopefully naggin dragon is the other side (still waiting to hear from him)

But.... I'm sure he'll want to know who is other side of him and I would love to know who I was sitting next to if I didn't know.

If you get to know everyone now, then those parties are going to be pretty quiet! But i think it is best to wait to meet the people you are sitting next too, that way it is more exzciting and you can have plenty to talk about.

Thats my opinion anyway, if this was going for a few weeks like a contiki tour then sure meet and greet before , but with only 3 days i say lkeep it a surprise cos its going to be a blast i reckon!

Brad & Zoe

Now I know

What do you think? :cheers Would you like to know who's sitting next to you? Would you not like to know? Do you not care?

Never mind. I just asked them their names today, so now I know. :roflmao: