New member: Al The Observer

Al The Observer

Project QL Intern
Feb 1, 2006
ALabama
I have been watching QL for some time now. I believe it was still in its original run when I discovered it in syndication. I had all episodes (out of order) on vhs, but I lost them in a move. I have seasons 1-3 on dvd, and I am awaiting season 4 with much anticipation. I also have a vast collection of "Al shirts". I love my Al shirts.
:hurray:

May I be the first to extend a great big AL's place
Welcome
to you.

Pull up a bar stool, have a rodbeer, and sit a spell.
The company is great, and the conversation (QL) is always interesting.

Welcome aboard, AltheObserver. Always good to have another Al fan round these parts. ;)

Al-coholics Anonymous---but really, why be anonymous? ;)

SamBeckettfann said:
yeah grab a scooner, hehe i am blind drunk by now from vertual alcohol lol, but dont worry i still dont bite. :angel

Shhhhhhh your going to make AlTheObserver think we're all nunts around here. I believe I will have another and this time the drinks are on me! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Samantha_Beckett*calls a cab for Cyd*

Samantha Beckett
hmmmm I woundering if SamBeckettfann is going to make it out to the vertual vab without help??? *hiccup* oh sorry...hehehe.

I just love it when a newbie shows up!

Greetings, newbie! Don't worry, we're not all insane, here. I don't think. Er... maybe we are? But it's a good kind of crazy!

SamBeckettfann said:
and hey i was only sammin, i'm fine lol.
and thanks for the round of drinks Julie. love the new avatar, Scott is a cutie pie in that pic.

wow a lot happens when I'm way for the bar. But your welcome! I enjoy sharing with good friends. Ya I looooooove Scott in that pic! I have it as my desktop as well. Ooooooo Aaaaaaaaaaaa .:sup :dreaming

Last edited:
AlTheObserver said:
I know you guys are all nuts. I'm the observer, remember?;)

Once agian I'm ROFL. your a "kick it the pants" :roflmao: lol lol lol:roflmao:

At last we have a sane one among us...will he help SmaBeckettfann to her cab? will he show us the way and help us to find our sanity?? Only time will tell. in the mean time... pass me another will ya!! :roflmao: :cheers :roflmao:

Last edited:
Samantha_Beckett said:
If you're quoting the Al line, it's "kick in the butt"...hehe

Samantha Beckett

Well I was trying, it was almost 5am when I did that post. At least I was able to still keep my eyes open.