saturday night party

The Don Quixote idea has not panned out. I been looking at online costume shops. Hoping to find one good element to kind of improvise the rest with regular clothes but with out any luck.

Any last minute suggestions? Keep in mind that I am a bit picky! I want myself to be instantly recognizable. If I would have to explain who I am to other fans I wouldn't want to do it. (Yes I am am kind of a perfectionist!)

Keep in mind that I am a bit picky! I want myself to be instantly recognizable. If I would have to explain who I am to other fans I wouldn't want to do it. (Yes I am am kind of a perfectionist!)
:lol That is so me! (I do think I will be instantly recognizable, though.)

Perhaps get some white scrubs, and be Sam in The Leap Back? Ooh, or find an army surplus store and get some BDUs and be Tom or Sam in The Leap Home Part II - Vietnam?

Or you could go to a maternity store...

:lol That is so me! (I do think I will be instantly recognizable, though.)

Perhaps get some white scrubs, and be Sam in The Leap Back?

Funny you should say this - I was just looking through THe Quantum Leap Book and had the same idea!

I wish I had thought of it earlier. Some of the places I had looked for a white Spanish style shirt/pirate style shirt probably had white scrubs but was I not thinking of it at the time.

You can buy scrubs online for fairly cheap. But doubt it would arrive before I leave on Thursday. Anyone have a pair of scrubs I could borrow? It would have to be at least an XL or XXL.

I have not given up yet.

A thought.......

Not thinking of myself as a "Costume" type person. Woke up this AM with an idea. So far, no one has mentioned it. Found outfit, rushed to dry cleaners. I may be a costume person after all.

It can be period style right? Not necessarily the correct colors?

I owned, well made a "Hunting We Will Go" dress it was blue rather than pink. That was back when I was young. I am not that size nor do I have that dress any longer.

Ramblings of a QL fan working 65+ hrs per week until I fly outa here.

I can hardly wait to meet so many of you.