BAKULA VS SCHWARTZ QL Trivia Challenge!!

hjkapl

Project QL Intern
Feb 20, 2008
BAKULA vs. SCHWARTZ
Quantum Leap Trivia Challenge

We are thrilled to announce this addition to the convention programing: a Quantum Leap trivia challenge between Scott Bakula and his publicist (and super Quantum Leap fan) Jay Schwartz live and onstage in our Grand Ballroom! Who'll be able to answer the most questions? Who'll be fastest on the buzzer? Whose knowledge of everything QL will win the day? Free admission to all con-goers so if you haven't already done so, be sure to purchase your tickets to the convention so you can witness this once in a lifetime event. Tickets are going fast!

And there's more: fans will have the opportunity to submit questions for this contest so start thinking of good trivia questions and keep an eye out this fall for your chance to stump them!!

Wahoo :wave!!!!!!

logo.jpg

Here's a bit of Trivia for you involving Scott Bakula and Jay D. Schwartz... this challenge was THEIR idea.

Better start thinking of your questions! They want them!

Can non-attendees submit questions too?

Don't have one just yet but I'm sure I could come up with something.

Also, do you have to supply the answer to any question you submit?

Another reason for me to be heartbroken at not being able to go.

This sounds like so much fun.

:hurray::hurray::hurray: Yay, Yay, Yay for Scott and Jay!

Don't worry Helen, if you are not allowed, then submit them via me and I'll make sure you find out who wins, you know I'll be sms's you pics and updates through the whole thing!!
Bex