Welcome to the Messaging Venue!
Managed by TVS Producer:
M. J. Cogburn

Starting with Season Six, Sam continues to leap --
putting things right that once were wrong and hoping
each time that his next leap will be the leap home....

Welcome back to Quantum Leap!

Go Back   Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community >
Fan Fiction & Creations Forums
> Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons > Authors Venue > Authors Quarters

Old 10-30-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Exclamation I think its time for me to try something new

hey all. I was just thinking of trying something I have never tried before, well almost never tried before. I would like to team up with someone and write a story, not mecessarily for the virtual seasons it could just be to share on the fic board, but I looked around here all the time and see how people like the two helens and Jennie and E team up and write stuff all the time, and I want to be on a team now too. Yes, i have kristen my best friend but she is not a member of the board, she just reads the virtual seasons. I would like to work with someone here on the board. Now I am sorry but I am certainly not a Helen(eaither one) or a Jennie, but I really love to write, I am really good with words and metaphores. My specialties are dramatic story lines and I am real good with intense and vivid scenes. I can even email you a sample of my work if you want proof! Just PM me your email address.

I love writing with Kristen its my favorite thing in the whole world, I just really wanna try this with someone other than Kristen. I just wanna see what it would be like and I would hope that writing with some of the more skilled people here might help me improve my own skills.

Yes there is somewhat of a Tamlyn in me and I can see it now, you are remembering me saying that I am currently working on two other stories, and yes I am working on two hopefuly future auditions for the VS, but I have somewhat of a talent at juggling more than one story so I will be loyal to you.

so would anyone be interested, cuz I really want to try this?

ADDITION: (6pm my time)
Ok so I supposed I should offer a few idea then to help this along? well I do have this one that might be a little too farfetched although they did a vampire in the real show so this is certianly possible hehe.

anyway, I was thinking of doing a leap based on the movie Urban Legend where its a series of college murders all based on an urban legend. I will talk about it more once I have my partner. Its just one Idea of mine, I would really like to hear some of yours as well.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by Sam Beckett Fan; 10-30-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:12 PM   #2
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator

If anyone is available, then I don't see why they won't want to work with you SBF. I would, but I'm so bogged down at the moment, that I need a chance to get caught up.

As I'm finding out, patience is a virtue.

MJ
Old 10-30-2006, 10:00 PM   #3
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

thanx for the encouragement MJ.

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:00 PM   #4
QL Damsel
Al's Place / TVS Administrator

Surely SFB.