Handlink On Ebay!!

NeuroMason

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2007
USA
Now is your chance!! I put a Handlink on Ebay... Please feel free to ask any questions.... Thank you all!

NeuroMason said:
Now is your chance!! I put a Handlink on Ebay... Please feel free to ask any questions.... Thank you all!

I couldn't find it, what keywords should I search for?
Will you ship to Australia?

yes i would ship to australia however International Shipping rates would apply... just type in "Handlink" or "Handlink Prop"

can you tell me what this handlink exactly do?? apart from the sounds.i mean what else does it do?? becouse with 500 dollars you buy a wm ppc with much more capabilities in it:hair

It Lights up and has sound effects... other than that... its also very rare!! lol But mostly, the cost reflects the ammount of time put into building it!!!!!!! This is not something that is done in a day!! Every Single piece of it has to be hand cut and placed and that includes the side walls. Then the holes have to be recessed for the lights, then the lights have to be installed and i believe this one has close to 50 L.E.D lights in it.. Then i have to install the switchboard for the lights and have the switch on the outside. THEN i have to install the sound board and Speaker. $500.00 MIGHT sound like alot but i'll promise you its worth it!! If you had to build this yourself you would understand... lol In all Honesty though, i would be willing to take the "Best Offer" over starting at $400.00 . And i might even include shipping in that. But remember that there aren't any other Handlink's out there like this!!! I'll promise you that!!! Completely hand made!!!!