Missing UFO/Weather Balloon episode??

QL Fan

Project QL Intern
Jul 28, 2008
Did I miss an episode somewhere? I thought there was an episode that Sam leaped into Roswell, NM near Area 51. Sam and the person he 'replaced' had seen pieces of UFOs and was going to prove it to the authorities. He was trying to convince Al the whole time. At the end of the episode, the military called Sam/leapee to come to the Base and ID the parts for a News crew/photographer. Sam is so excited to be showing the world that we're not alone. But when Sam gets there, the floor is littered with nothing more than alluminum foil and is forced to declare it a fraud/mistake. The military says all Sam found was pieces of a weather balloon. The picture is snapped as Sam is holding up the foil and looking at the photographer. Then the front page of a newspaper fades in with the pic and I believe the episode ends.

Did I miss this one or am I getting mixed up with another series???
I thought for sure this was a QL episode.:banghead

I think you mixing it with another series.
The only episode with a UFO in QL was "Star light,Star bright" ,where Sam leapt into a old man, who claim he'd seen UFOs(which he did) but his family thinks he's crazy and try to admit him into a mental institution...