Anybody able to help me?

KiwiKeyz

Project QL Intern
Mar 10, 2008
Hi there,

I have bought my ticket, stayed up till 2 in the morning to buy it over here in NZ due to the time difference and am still hopeful of coming but unfortunately my circumstances have changed. I do not want to sell my ticket rather wondering if someone may be able to help me out?

For my hobby I like to do pencil drawings of the main characters from Star Trek and then get them signed by that person.
So far I have had 42 out of 45 signed.
You can have a look at them here:

http://www.stars-portraits.com/en/membre-KiwiKeyz.php

One of the three that I have left to get signed is a guy called Scott Bakula,
and that is the reason I was coming.

My wife's younger sister was diagnosed with cancer earlier in the year so my wife went back to England for 3 weeks to be with her.
This means that we may no longer be able to afford for me to go to LA.

What I am proposing is to Fed-Ex my drawing and the convention ticket to someone who is attending the convention so that they can get the autograph for me when they have the autograph session.
They would also be able to have the use of the ticket, the only proviso getting my drawing signed.

When the drawing has been signed I would ask you to Fed-Ex it back to me.

I will of course pay for all postage costs involved.

Does this sound like something someone would be able to help me with?

Thanks,
(Hopefully I will still be able to come but if not)
Mike

Mike, sorry to hear of your misfortunes. I enjoyed your company that night staying up to buy our tickets.

This is what I am happy to do for you, I already have a front row seat and would be more than willing to get the autograph for you, postage to oz might even be cheaper. That way if it becomes definate that you can't make the trip you can always sell your ticket and know you are still getting the autograph.

Marissa.

Thank you Marissa, that is an excellent solution.

We did have great fun in those early hours waiting for the box office to open, thank you for remembering me.

I had been holding off posting the question as it is half admitting that I may not be able to go but these things happen and family comes first.

Do you have an address I can post the drawing too?

You can send me a private message on mike@lightninglabels.co.nz or find me on Facebook: Michael David Key

Excellent to chat to to once again.

Mike