Who wants a "Gummi Bear" Handlink?

Do YOU Want A Coloured cube/Gummi bear Handlink?

• Definately!!!!

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Yeah, That would be nice.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Not particularly.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Nahh.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Als_Holographic_Helper

Project QL Intern
Apr 17, 2004
This poll is to see how many people want a coloured-cube style handlink as I know I am NOT the only one and I have wanted one since I was about 5 and had many atempts at making one and it infuriates me the way no company has ever made a production line!

Who's With Me?

Definitely me! I've written out a couple designs, but I can tell that they're majorly flawed. I haven't ever attempted to build one, but if I come up with a design that's not obviously wrong, I probably will!

Yea!!! when A bold leap foreward comes out mayb they will make that product and sell it, since they now have better tech. (just a thought)

I do too!!!!!!!! shame no company ever did make one- I've tried so many times- the one im making at the moment I think is my Best.

I'm right with you, I would love to go as Al. I don't know if anyone would really know who I am...but that don't matter...right! I'll know and thats all that maters!!!!

Ps if any of you every get/make a hand-link I am your first buyer!!

Julie

001-1.jpg

002.jpg

This is the start of my NEW Handlink! Its gonna be EXACTLY like the screen used one! Im even constructing it using the same methods! Its gonna have around 100 L.E.D lights in it as well as a potentiometer to speed and slow the lights flashing speed. I'll keep pictures coming for those who want to see... if anybody wants one please let me know.