710 And Then Came Another, Part I

And Then Came Another, Part I

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
And Then Came Another, Part I
August 24, 1960

San Diego, California

In order to help Sam in 1960, Al must contact his old flame, Lisa Sherman, in the present. Sam has leaped into Lisa, and Al discovers a pregnancy that she never told him about. What complicates things is the battering husband, that the baby is Al's, and the subsequent discovery as to who the child grew up to be.

Written by: M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 10. (This was an excellent story! It?s one of my personal favorites.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
:disbelief
I seen "The Leap for Lisa" it was great but Sam usally ask what their future will be like but he didn't.Both of you did a oustanding job,by putting in a child that Al knew nothing about.

It is also one of my personal favorites too.

This was a pretty good episode. It was nice to go back and see a theme explored in the original series visited upon here. I also think that the aciton portions of the story were very well-written. I do hope that the next episode does focus a bit more on Sam and his leap, though. Overall, great episode.