Help! Sam Beckett Still Needed!

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Hola!

Well, with the release of the promos and the prologue coming up everyone in the cast and crew are very excited and can't wait to move along with this production!

But..!!

We can't do it without our Sam! We're still accepting auditions for him. We're not looking for an exact match to Sam/Scott's voice... only the inflections of the character and clear, static free lines. So, if you'd like to try your hand at the role, please, feel free to audition! You never know... you might just get the role!

The auditions for Sam WILL remain open until the right voice for him is found. (Which means that it could close at any time!! So audition today!)

Ciao!
Aurora

Hey, Aurora, this thing sounds real intriguing. I'd like to take a crack at it, but it might take a while to try to get the equipment I need. I use a pretty old computer. What would I need to do to audition? I'm not guaranteeing I'd have the time, but I figure it couldn't hurt to try. Please let me know. Thanks.

Damon

Heyla Damon!

What you'll need is a decent sound recorder like Cool Edit or Goldwave, a wav to mp3 conveter, a good mic that doesn't output a lot of static, and some patience. *chuckle*

After you have those, this is what you should do:

Go to the site, and then the auditions page. Pick out a character you'd like to audition for. Then, record the lines as wavs, convert to mp3, zip them up and e-mail them in!

I look forward to hearing from you!

**NOTE TO ALL AUDITIONEES** All auditions WILL be kept on file even if I don't cast you in a role right away. I will be in contact if an extra role comes up!

Ciao!
Aurora

maybe

maybe I can coax Drew into giving it a shot. *shrugg* he doesn't have a whole lot of time, but you know me, I get my lines in like asap, and I can MAKE him do the same MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...yeah MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

p.s. When do I get to shoot someone?

Re: maybe

Great! Wonderful! Stupendous!

*chuckles and hides all the props* Patience dear...

Ciao!
Aurora