Quantum Leap: Season 4 (R1) on DVD March 28th, 2006

alsplacebartender said:
I checked for you, but unfortunately they have replaced it with generic music. I will say that the music they used does actually match the scene's romantic mood in this episode.

Sorry to bring bad news. If you want the episode exactly as it aired, wait for the Region 2 release in June. At least there's an alternative for those of us who remember and require the episodes to have all original music.

:censored !!!!!!!!!! Argh! If they could have gotten the rights to one song, just one song, that should have been the one! At least I have it on a CD; when I watch Temptation Eyes, I'm sticking that CD in. It'll kind of be like watching the original version...

Samantha Beckett said:
I'm letting my dogs chew on mine for a while......

Samantha Beckett

i'll do even better, i let mine soak for a while in Al's fish bowl hehe. and Al is one messy fish,unlike my other one that passed last year, Sam. Al's bowl gets yukki. :roflmao:

so you're in for a treat Universal.

alsplacebartender said:
I checked for you, but unfortunately they have replaced it with generic music. I will say that the music they used does actually match the scene's romantic mood in this episode.

Aaargh! Now come on--I can believe that it was too hard to get the rights to a Ray Charles song in Season 2. Ray had just passed away, the movie was coming out...

But how it could be that Foreigner was asking for too much money?

If we didn't know before, we know now: Universal is just being cheap.

Ugh.

P.S. McDuck, I agree that Disney makes great DVDs. I wasn't putting Disney down when I praised Warner--just putting Universal down. ;)

Wrong Arturo said:
Aaargh! Now come on--I can believe that it was too hard to get the rights to a Ray Charles song in Season 2. Ray had just passed away, the movie was coming out...

But how it could be that Foreigner was asking for too much money?

If we didn't know before, we know now: Universal is just being cheap.

Ugh.

P.S. McDuck, I agree that Disney makes great DVDs. I wasn't putting Disney down when I praised Warner--just putting Universal down. ;)

It wasn't Foreigner who would have asked for too much money but rather a mixture of Universal being cheap and Foreigner's record label being greedy.

Kat

Cpt Jules said:
It wasn't Foreigner who would have asked for too much money but rather a mixture of Universal being cheap and Foreigner's record label being greedy.

Kat

i think they still should have made the effort.
*throws fishy sock at universal*

sorry thats all i have for now, i just cleaned Al's fishbowl yesterday. :p