Season 5 DVD Issues

yensid80

Project QL Intern
Dec 3, 2006
I don't know if anybody has had problems with the season 5 dvd, but just like past seasons, I am having difficulty viewing the darn thing. Why can't they make a dvd that WORKS..I would like to know if anybody else has had issues for the fifth season, and what I might do about it to make sure i can get a copy that is viewable.

I wish Universal would release a tv show unedited, and in viewing condition!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never had a problem with the previous seasons, but I can't watch about a minute or so of footage on "Leaping Of the Shrew" without getting the "unable to read disc" message. If I skip to the end of the episode, I can rewind it back to the first readable point after the glitch. Unfortunately, Universal prefers to rely on these cheap, made in México discs, probably because they're cheaper to make and hold more episodes to accommodate the slim packaging.

My only advice would be to simply exchange the set altogether. If you have some discs that work and others that don't, maybe you could buy another set, swap the bad discs out and then return it.

Aaah Cheeky, yeah i've done that with some of my old Angel VHS, Season 2 Tape 3 - Why have you forsaken meee!!!!

But i'd just reccommend swapping the set for a new one, or maybe switching regions or importing a set from another part of the country...

Oh, I haven't bought it yet...will have to be alert of this issue!!!

btw, love your user name, yensid. :)